[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the US said that the internet is indestructible against nukes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 224242.jpg (33KB, 331x359px) Image search: [Google]
224242.jpg
33KB, 331x359px
If the US said that the internet is indestructible against nukes, they didn't say that the internet cannot be destroyed. Wouldn't the retards at Pentagon also think that there could be other ways to destroy the internet other than nuclear warfare?
>>
>>8875129
What if the internet destroys all of us?
>>
>>8875139
the only thing that the internet can destroy is my penis
>>
>>8875129
this IQ of OP is really low
>>
>>8875201
Can you just shut the fuck forever, you unbelievable idiot. Whens the last time theres ever been a good trip on this board that people remember longer than 5 seconds. What makes you think people care about what you say. Look at what you posted right now, its a piece of shit that contributes nothing and bumps this garbage, you just wanted to make another post with your name on it. In fact thats probably the only stuff you do, contribute with subjective opinion posts on crap threads that require no technical knowledge or academic expertise.
>>
File: 1 week old trip exposed.png (143KB, 939x593px) Image search: [Google]
1 week old trip exposed.png
143KB, 939x593px
And look, I'm exactly right. All this cocksmoker does is post in the climate change threads, reposting /pol/ memes.
https://boards.fireden.net/sci/search/username/small/
>>
>>8875224
>>8875237
Savaj
>>
>>8875237
keep believing the earth is flat then.
>>
>>8875201
OP here, I was just intrigued by the possibility that internet could be destroyed by a weapon. My IQ is low on things related to IT, but I hope you're paying your rents.
>>
>>8875455
The internet can probably be disrupted by electrical interference caused by nuclear weapons. But it's not a physical thing so it can always come back.
>>
>>8875201
>>8875253
>>8875460
Trip fags need to die. All of you.
>>
File: 1484302254684.png (612KB, 803x753px) Image search: [Google]
1484302254684.png
612KB, 803x753px
>>8875201
>>8875237

>Blatant attention whore
>Turns out to be a tranny

Pottery.
>>
>>8875879
wow hey. I'm not a tranny.
>>
>>8875129
The internet used by the general public could be crippled by taking out the backbones of the main ISPs. But I have no doubt the government has all their own shit that is untouchable.
>>
>>8875922
The internet was originally created by DARPA as a way to communicate after a nuclear attack, so it makes sense that it would do that.
You can just connect computers to a central hub to create an intranet anyway, which would be how the government probably does it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.