[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't we just put big balloons on factories pipes that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: wp.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
wp.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
Why don't we just put big balloons on factories pipes that gets filled up with all the greenhouse gases, when the balloons are filled up with just release them.

When they're far out enough, we shoot the ballon, making it explode and releasing the gases, that way they won't effect us.
>>
>>8874860
If the gases can make a balloon rise far enough up to not be a problem, then the gases would rise that far up on their own, as well.
>>
>>8874860
Because the air still ends up in the atmosphere, twit. Also, big enough bags are less than implausible.
>>
>>8874860

its dumb but it just might work.
>>
>>8874860

why shoot the balloons at all? just let them float into space and they'll eventually fly to the Sun, problem solved.
>>
File: IMG_1196.jpg (202KB, 1268x1695px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1196.jpg
202KB, 1268x1695px
Why not have chemical engineers react CO2 with other chemicals and have a safer end product?
>>
>>8874860
Fill the ballons
Have brainlets suck out the bad stuff
>>
>>8875003
Because that will cause the sun to experience runaway global warming. Do I need to think of eveything!?!
>>
>>8875020
it' da jews man!
>>
>>8874860
wouldn't it be much better to put on pipes that leads CO2 to an underground containers?
>>
>>8875165
Converge all the CO2 pipes into one tremendous pipe, and have that pipe go all the way to Mexico.
It's their problem now
>>
Scientists are working on genetically engineering plants that will require more CO2 in order to photosynthesize. That should help, though it'll just kind of push the problem back a bit since when the plants decompose they'll re-release the carbon.

Growing food locally (using hydroponic and other solutions in areas where this is difficult), throwing away less, eating less meat (since so much of what we grow goes to feed food animals), and eliminating use of fossil fuels will all help a lot, as will switching back to wood as a primary construction material, and breaking up parking lots with patches of trees, as well as increasing efficiency in buildings so they give off less heat.
>>
File: file.png (352KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
352KB, 625x350px
Why don't we just hang a large mass on the balloons and throw them off the edge of the earth?
>>
>>8875176
Plus, we make Mexico pay for it, it'll be a complimentary gift with the Great Wall
>>
>>8874861
This
CO2 is denser than air in general.
>>
File: ALMONDS.jpg (19KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
ALMONDS.jpg
19KB, 650x366px
>>8874860
can I downvote this post
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.