[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

as an aerospace engineering undergrad how do I go about getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (145KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
145KB, 1920x1080px
as an aerospace engineering undergrad how do I go about getting a job at a high level research facility like area 51 so I can look at ayylmaos?
>>
>engineering
>undergrad
>job

kek. you have a lot to learn, kid
>>
>>8874367
they'll kidnap you in the middle of the night and subject you memory modulation and rigorous training of you are a potential candidate
>>
DoD internships help a lot. The right doctorate program with DoD funding 6.1 work is your foot in the door.
>>
>>8874375
>undergrad
He'll get a job, it wont be a great one. You gotta work your way up. Very few engineers with bachelors make $80k-100k right outta school, takes a couple years
>>
>>8874367

Easier than you think. Area 51, to my knowledge, has no on base R&D people. Its mostly a test ground for other aerospace companies. A good family friend works at an aircraft machining company, running CNC machines all day for a space X contract. He's gone to area 51 a couple times for testing. I assume if you're in a decent job at anything related to aerospace there's a good chance you'll go there at some time or another. He only has a security clearance of 4 if I remember correctly.
>>
File: 16300740.jpg (16KB, 400x297px) Image search: [Google]
16300740.jpg
16KB, 400x297px
>>8875839
Disinfo
>>
>>8875839
>my dad works at Nintendo
>>
>>8874367
spread a rumor among the faculty that you're been able to reproduce the beetle wing levitation experiments, then wait a few days. you will then be black bagged, and taken to a secret facility where you'll be forced to show proof. the problem then becomes getting out alive when they learn you're a fraud. what the hell were you thinking? did you really think you could fool those skunk works boys?
>>
>>8874367
make sure you are a active loud and proud member of the university anarchists club
>>
>>8876629
they also like violent felony convictions
>>
File: 14c217[1].jpg (28KB, 940x470px) Image search: [Google]
14c217[1].jpg
28KB, 940x470px
>tfw you lead your entire life with the goal of getting the clearance and clout you need to finally get to see the secret government ayylmao

>finally make it to the top and they tell you aliens aren't even real

>mfw
>>
>>8875839
>security clearance of 4
wat
>>
>>8874367
USAJobs.gov

work your way up.
>>
What does the government want from you in order to trust you with black lab stuff?

Years of military service? Degrading sex acts on video to use as blackmail?

What immediately denies you from consideration? For instance, if you had dual citizenship with Russia, they're probably less likely to want you on board.

Is this when they give you the lifestyle polygraph?
>>
>>8876693
The DoD actually has a webpage where they list security clearance appeals and their outcomes. Let me see if I can find it.
>>
>>8876717
I give up. I can't find it. I assure you it's there, though.
Most common reasons for getting denied were unmitigated issues with finances, possible foreign allegiances (parents are citizens of high-risk country, spouse is citizen of high-risk country, etc.) and legal issues.
I remember there was one guy who admitted to saving CP on an "anonymous image board dedicated to "random" content" (/b/tard) who got their security clearance revoked for knowingly saving pizza.
>>
>>8876717
>>8876829

Okay, thanks for trying. I found a law firm that specializes in this type of thing:
https://www.nationalsecurityclearances.com/national-security-clearances/department-of-defense-security-clearance/

They list some things that are considered.

I'll be sure to avoid looking at CP or any content on /b/ for that matter in the meantime, haha.
>>
>>8876848
They do look into a lot when conducting an SSBI, but they really don't deny unless they have some serious unmitigated concern - I was worried about the whole neighbor interview thing because my neighbors hate me and I don't mow my lawn enough, but I didn't see a single denial because of those sort of issues. Just make sure you pay any debts you have well and prove to be a good citizen. You can get away with doing drugs in college, pirating movies, etc. as long as you are honest about it. More or less you have to give them an outstanding reason to deny you.

You probably don't want to marry that qt viet or russian girl though.
>>
>>8876657
I think ayylmaos are real. Donald Trump is still in office now.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.