[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's a question sci, is there some fundamental difference

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: wizard-hat.jpg (52KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
wizard-hat.jpg
52KB, 999x999px
Here's a question sci, is there some fundamental difference in a woman before and after losing virginity, or due to the number of partners?

Am I truly losing out by not dating or marrying a virgin?
>>
No.
>>
>>8867571
The hymen will be ripped after losing her virginity.
>>
>>8867571
Penetration by penis does not change a person's personality in general.
Also, what do you mean by virgin? Is a woman who had sucked 50 dicks, but was never vaginally penetrated "the same" as a woman who was vaginally penetrated by one partner in the past?
>>
>>8867571
>Here's a question sci, is there some fundamental difference in a woman before and after losing virginity, or due to the number of partners?

Yes. After a woman has had sex she knows sex. From a first sexual experience you gain two pieces of knowledge:
1) What you like
2) What you don't like

So from that moment, she will compare men to that first man (and all the previous men she has been with). If you have a smaller dick then tough luck, because she already expects a certain size of dick from the first time she was fucked. Every time that you put it in she can feel that empty space that she once felt was filled.

So now you may think:
>Well, but if I have a big dick then there is no problem! She will always be filled

But the dick is just the easiest example. In that first man she fucked there were many characteristics she liked. Not only the dick. Because no humans are 100% alike, there always is at least one characteristic that he had that you don't.

And even if you have other characteristics that make up for it, in her mind that thing will always be missing because you notice more the things that you don't have than the things you do. And that puts in her desire. The desire to experience that "something" again. Wether it be a bigger dick or bigger muscles (or maybe even a smaller dick and smaller muscles, who knows what she liked that time) and then that inevitably leads to cheating.

And before feminists flame me, all of this applies to men too. You should get a virgin man too because a man who has had sex will compare their past sexual experiences with yours. And then that leads to cheating. But as women for some reason never even talk about the purity of men this advice applies more for men because men think a lot about the purity of the women they fuck.
>>
>>8867571
A virgin will remember you every next time untill she meets someone who does the job more pleasant then you do.
If she is not a virgin, changes are she is faking it or you must be a trained boss while you do your part. By the question I take it you are far away from doing it like a pro yet...
But it is the way and intimacy that you do make love that counts for the woman , remember that Anon.
>>
>>8867581
>The hymen will be ripped after losing her virginity.

Most women have their hymen torn by a tampon
>>
>>8867602

Yes, but won't a virgin also cheat because they're wondering what they're missing out on?
>>
>>8867602
Psychology is a meme science.
>>
>>8867571
Don't worry my man.
Only micro dicked alt-righers care about how many guys a girl has been with. The past is the past.
My girlfriend had been with around 30 guys before me, many of them black but we're doing fine.
I don't mind because I'm not insecure.
>>
>>8867880
KEK
U
C
K
>>
>>8867880
>My girlfriend had been with around 30 guys before me, many of them black
Sure you aren't 37?
>>
>>8867602
How to never be happy: the post
>>
>>8867880
Thanks for the chuckle
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.