[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STOP SHITTING ON ENGINEERS. IT'S NOT FUNNY. WE'RE MORE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3871.jpg (16KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3871.jpg
16KB, 236x236px
STOP SHITTING ON ENGINEERS. IT'S NOT FUNNY. WE'RE MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU THINK. AND WE'RE NOT GAY.
>>
>>8866352
>engineer detected
>>
File: 1452832607742-0.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452832607742-0.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
>AND WE'RE NOT GAY.
Why do engineers have shit taste?
>>
>>8867630
Lick from the front
>>
>>8867630
As long as I know is not gay if he's cute. Engineering is a spectrum
>>
>tfw engineer
>have nice job and lots of money
>kind of brainlet
>might not leave behind any sort of legacy
>above point is further compounded by my massive homosexuality

>>8867630
Nice.
>>
>>8867630
feminine penis is not gay
>>
>>8866352
Nice falseflag, mathtard.
>>
>>8867630
>>8867640

Fuck off, stupid fags
>>
>>8867640
How can you be any kind of brainlet AND an engineer?
>>
>>8866352
ahahahah
AHAHAHAHAH
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAA!
scream little brainlet, SCREAM
>>
>>8867659
>Lacks the sophistication to appreciate the somatic aesthetic and artistic value of tasteful pictures of cute boys
>Does not have admiration for the motivation and self-discipline demonstrated in the months of diet, exercise, and grooming required to cultivate such a physique

>Calls other people fags
>>
>>8867741
Don't forget the fucking your hormones up with drugs.
>>
>>8867679
software "engineer" lmao
>>
File: CF4r_lGW8AIjykJ.jpg (17KB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
CF4r_lGW8AIjykJ.jpg
17KB, 499x280px
>>8867903
ITT: people who can work difficult topology problems but can't write fizzbuzz
>>
>>8867888
Trannies need not apply
>>
>>8867933
99% of software guys aren't engineers and many of them will admit it unless they work for a contractor or are a retarded first year college student
>>
>>8867948
You know "engineer" is just a linguistic step-ladder to enable you to piss farther than your unaided mental power would enable you to, don't you?
>>
>>8867970
sure, but i don't think i deserve to be lumped in with the same people building bridges and airplanes. it's not as easy to accidentally kill people as a software engineer (though it could still happen). it's just lingo though.
>>
>>8867977
_it's not as eassy to accidentally kill people as a software engineer_

Both bridges and airplanes are designed using software, tested using software and analyzed for wear-and-tear using software to determine fitness for purpose. Moreover aeroplanes require software to operate safely. A serious enough mistake in the software controlling these systems could be equally as dangerous or costly as a mistaken calculation on the part of an engineer.

Meditate on the following and resolve to take your discipline more seriously than the horseshit javascript/nodejs/php/html web stack would lead you to believe it deserves to be taken: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_software_bugs
>>
>>8867999
I normally thought of big bugs as being ones that cause a lot of financial risk. These are interesting though. Thanks.
>>
>>8867888 (checked)
HRT has really ugly and unhealthy results 90% of the time. It's much better for your health and looks to raise your estrogen levels and develop a more feminine figure by just changing the way you eat and exercise.
>>
>>8866352
fuck you I'm a engineer and I'm gay
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.