[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suppose someone invented a time-camera that is capable of rewinding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: shrew.jpg (184KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shrew.jpg
184KB, 1620x1080px
Suppose someone invented a time-camera that is capable of rewinding unbelievable amounts of time at whatever hypothetical settings you preset it to follow.

If I set it to follow my patriarchal line directly up, roughly how many different grandfathers would I see before I end up at this guy?
>>
>>8864831
An entire spectrum of grandfathers.
>>
>>8864834
Literally the same fucking retard who's been first posting spectrum memes on everyone's thread
>>
>>8864868
what does it even mean

not too caught up with the latest shit I was just reading about shrews at work and decided to make this thread
>>
>>8864868
Actually, it's a spectrum of retards
>>
>>8864934
>an entire spectrum of keks
>>
>>8864882
>"Gender is a spectrum"
Science Man, c. 2017
>>
never, it would stop at Adam, obviously
you know from the Bible

>>8864882
look up the Bill Nye gender video
>>
>>8864831
If you had such a camera, you could put it into bedrooms without risk of being caught because nobody would know what it was. But this usefulness would diminish as you reach the pre-trimming and grooming era and when chubby chicks were considered hawt. I guess there will always be limitations to science.
>>
if the current model of macroevolution is accurate (it isn't, cap this post), we're looking at maybe 250 million years, and then you have to consider the slow decrease of years between generations as you go back. your parents probably had you at 20-30, same with grandparents, but after a couple hundred years they were more like 15-20 on average, then when you get to primates that's like 3-5 years, and after that point you're pretty much guessing
>>
>>8865002
How come rats can have thousands of generations within 100 years and they never evolve or change whatsover
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.