[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5 minutes into the lab >get anxious and sweaty >foggy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1485653003467.jpg (13KB, 222x219px) Image search: [Google]
1485653003467.jpg
13KB, 222x219px
>5 minutes into the lab
>get anxious and sweaty
>foggy goggles
How do you fix this /sci/?
>>
Xanax
>>
>>8864767
did you try out some other goggles? and dont wear them too close to your root of your nose. and make sure that the googles are the same temperature as your skin. and make sure to piss into your goggles before the first use.
>>
>lab partner is a latina qt3.14
>go autismo
ho do i fix this?
>>
Do some reading on spectrum theory and its related subjects, it did wonders for me
>>
>>8864767
>glasses are a spectrum

Shitposting aside, pull your lab glasses further out from you're face, even just a few mm. This gives it room for air flow, and should prevent fogging
>>
Depending on the kind of safety goggles you use, there may be some way to pop out a piece of rubber or something on it, allowing air to freely flow in and out. My TA showed me this trick and my life was saved.

The anxious and sweaty part is all on you- nobody can help you but yourself there
>>
>>8864767
Breave through your mouth
Spit in goggles and rub it on the inside of lenses before hand
>>
File: Thought frog.jpg (582KB, 1377x1327px) Image search: [Google]
Thought frog.jpg
582KB, 1377x1327px
Scuba diver fag here

With scuba masks, they usually have an anti-fog that you can put in your goggles to prevent the condensation from forming on the glass.
If you don't feel like paying 5 dollars for it, you can use some home remedies
I've found that toothpaste works better then anti-fog a lot of the time
Put a little dab on the glass, smear it so that all of the glass has been covered, and then rinse it
Bam! No more fog, and a refreshing minty smell
Arm and Hammer works best imo

Hope I could help!
>>
>>8864977
>scubafag on /sci/
What brings you here?
>>
>>8865018
Not him but people can have multiple hobbies believe it or not.
>>
>>8865018
>>8865025
Nah, just lurkin'
Please don't crucify me, but I was curious to see what /sci/ was thinking about the Bill Nye hubbub.
Saw this thread, and thought I would give my two cents.
And alas, here I am.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.