[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /sci/ I want to be popular with all the cool kids. I also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1280px-Bayes'_Theorem_MMB_01.jpg (179KB, 1280x821px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Bayes'_Theorem_MMB_01.jpg
179KB, 1280x821px
Hi /sci/

I want to be popular with all the cool kids. I also want to make people I don't like unpopular. I don't care how I do this, but I think the cool kids don't have a cool science person yet. What can I do?
>>
Become an hero.
>>
>>8858648
You'll never be the cool science person. Start doing drugs and crazy shit and you'll be cool for a while until everyone grows up.
>>
Realize that "popular" people are really just the loudest, and that your main goal is to just feel needed or useful, or really just have a solid friend. You will never feel needed or useful if you're trying to "fit in" with others, and you'll never get to a "good friend" level with any of them. You'll do best if you find people similar to you. Don't spout any bullshit like "well not many people are like me"; there are plenty of people who have similar interests as you, especially if you like science. It doesn't matter how "popular" they are; it just matters to have someone you can talk to, and to feel wanted and needed by someone.

You're probably going to discard this advice, and keep pursuing popularity, only to find it's an empty word with an empty meaning, and at the end of the day, you'll have no one you can confide with.
>>
>>8858648
You must be at least 18 yo to be here..
>>
>>8858648
Laugh at all their jokes, don't speak much until you learn how to speak like them. Its probably too late for you if you're in high school, but if you can, find one vulnerable person who sort of likes you and build on that friend relationship until you can get into the cool circles. Don't be fucking stupid either. Learn to be a generally not shitty person before any of the above. Since you're on 4chan you're probably a degenerate, cut that out first. Don't mention any of your hobbies unless you're sure they're socially acceptable.
>>
>>8858696
>the cool kids
that's how you make friends with the fgts
>>
>>8858696
My science club teacher just laughed at another teacher and I didn't laugh. Is she going to kick me out?
>>
>>8858823
I tried to start a science club at my high school but I'm one lazy uncommited fucktard. We did manage to fill a fishtank with pond water and leave it for like 6 months.

It was actually pretty cool for the first two weeks or so.
>>
>>8858831
And then what happened?
>>
>>8858855
well the daphnia and dragonfly nymphs and shit all died and duckweed overgrew the tank
so for a while we just had a tank of duckweed
then that died too and it was a just a tank of nasty water
>>
File: 1459508994250.jpg (50KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1459508994250.jpg
50KB, 480x480px
>>8858663
Underrated post desu senpai
>>
>>8858648
Become a QT Trap waifu to chad.
It is the only way to take Stacey and her bitch posse out of the picture anon.
>>
>>8858648
lol is that pic from an oncology center?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.