[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got a fucking Calc III exam in 30 min. WHAT TEH FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: angery.jpg (46KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
46KB, 600x588px
I've got a fucking Calc III exam in 30 min. WHAT TEH FUCK THERE ARE DOUBLE INTEGRALS??? As if 1 integral wasn't fucking hard enough, some faggot had to go and do this shit. Are there fucking triple integrals too? What the fuck are these shits even used for?
FUCK NEWTON
>>
newton did not have the brain power to imagine the triple integral. it was not until barnett theory that the triple integral came to existence.
>>
Having only taken Cal 2, I believe that with a double integral you take the integral as usual and then take the next one.
>>
>>8857944
just integrate it twice. Once for the inside thing and once for the outside thing. Don't get hung op on things being X or Y just roll with the definitions and integrate with respect to whatever is called out. Its not that bad, really.
>>
>>8857944

>Brainlet can't integrate twice
>Thinks he has the right to post on my /sci/

Get the FUCK off my board
>>
Do me a favor and look up flux integrals then come back here and tell us how you feel. They're probably gonna be on your test.
>>
For fucks sake, /sci/ is at it with the triple integral circlejerk. "But muh difficult integrals! Herpderp how to do triple integrals they're so hard?
>>
>>8857960
I never understood this meme.
Why does /sci/ always ignore the part where you set up the integral? That's why people think it's difficult. The visualizations and parameterizations of the surfaces, the determination of the bounds, the tedious and arithmetic error prone process of computing the expression you're ultimately integrating (especially with surface integrals that you have to evaluate directly). That's the hard part.
>>
>>8857977
Flux integrals come after triple integrals, which OP clearly hadn't learned about yet and will most likely not be on his exam.
>>
>>8858019
OP didn't know that double integrals were going to be on his exam. Not too far out there to assume triples followed doubles. My Cal 3 did that.
>>
File: barnett integrable functions.jpg (126KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
barnett integrable functions.jpg
126KB, 690x388px
You're fucked op. Even perelman can't fully comprehend this kind of stuff.
>>
>>8858390
I kekd. 10/10 meme.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.