[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are geographic differences in IQ determined by religion? Studies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 5922b-iqscores.png (68KB, 863x494px) Image search: [Google]
5922b-iqscores.png
68KB, 863x494px
Are geographic differences in IQ determined by religion? Studies have shown that agnostics/atheists/irreligous tend to have higher IQ's than religious people. Africa and the Middle East are the most religious places in the world, thus they have the lowest lowest IQ average. Eastern Asia is the least religious place in the world, thus they have the highest average IQ. Western countries are stuck somewhere in the middle, thus their IQ average is in the middle as well.
>>
>>8857738
dude correlation = causation lmao

you might as well say it's caused by distance from the equator
>>
File: 1474781979402.jpg (33KB, 454x454px) Image search: [Google]
1474781979402.jpg
33KB, 454x454px
>UK
>100
>>
Its genetics
>>
>>8857825
Go on.
>>
you realize the IQ metric holds a mean score of 100, right?

that map puts the average somewhere around 85-90

you might be eating propaganda
>>
>>8857738
>Are geographic differences in IQ determined by religion?

No

The rest of your post is in conjuncture with your question.
>>
>>8857738
>fake iq scores

also i like that 99 and 108 get the same color, I wonder why that would be, have seen that in a lot of those maps
>>
>>8857738
people don't take IQ tests in places like India and other developing countries.

so most likely they just took average IQ scores in developed countries and then took some 4-5 people from other countries and extrapolated the data.
>>
>>8857790
IQ scores are relative, they actually use the UK to compare everyone else with.

So the average UK IQ is always 100.
>>
>>8859136
See >>8859226
It holds the mean score of the UK.
Everyone else gets compared with that
>>
>>8859226
There's no way this isn't a Tavistock plot.
>>
>>8857738
>Are geographic differences in IQ determined by religion?
No.
It's race. The browner the skin the dumber you are.

Being unreasonably religious is just a side effect from being an inferior race and being dumb.
>>
>>8857738
i can't see how the hell did you come up with this conclusion?

how's a fat neckbeard any smarter than say a religious scientist?

also how credible is that map? and how and what way did who ever created the map get the results?
>>
>>8857738
Maybe they aren't religious because they have higher IQ and not the other way around? You really can't draw any conclusions.
>>
>>8859274
that's bad science then, in a field that's already social science.
>>
>>8859483
How so? All units are relative.
>>
>>8859493
it's a misinterpretation of the IQ metric. all scores combined, the mean score will be 100 at the center of a bell curve.

that graph instead arbitrarily puts england at the center and compares scores relative to it as a standard, making it perhaps an accurate comparison of how good people are at taking the tests but in no way represents the IQ metric.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.