[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the Mensans, how long after the test did you get your results?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

For the Mensans, how long after the test did you get your results?

I took the test Saturday. The first was the Wonderlic (50 questions, 12 minutes) I think I did well. The 2nd test was the Reynolds (RAIT). I did well on every section except the first; it was literally a pop culture test of sorting famous figures by category (actor, comedian, scientist, religious figure).
>>
>he fell for the meme pseudo metric business complex
how much did you pay?
>>
File: 1493126608127.png (120KB, 1131x724px) Image search: [Google]
1493126608127.png
120KB, 1131x724px
>>8857722
It took me 2 hours and $40. Light years quicker than going to college for a 4 year degree (which is a pseudo IQ test).
>>
People still actually pay for this pseudo-intellectual masturbation?

am surprised
also..
>>8857722
>how much did you pay?
>>
>Light years quicker than going to college for a 4 year degree (which is a pseudo IQ test).

That actually made me laugh out loud.
You're saying an IQ test prepares you better for the world in terms of education and preparation than a bachelors degree does?
>>
>>8857746
can't really take their test results seriously when they're a business.
>>
>>8857763
>piggot
Atleast you can know that your result won't have 3 digits
>>
>>8857781
I hear you can take a "better" test for 140$

*cough* *cough*

and an even better one for 699$
>>
File: AdVkZSs.png (67KB, 1094x718px) Image search: [Google]
AdVkZSs.png
67KB, 1094x718px
>>8857762
I'm saying that unless you need a degree to enter a specific field (doctor, engineer) college is a scam designed to put you hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt. It's completely worthless and won't aid you in getting a job.
>>
>>8858105
Yeah, you tell us liberal arts majors on /sci/ what a scam we fell for
>>
File: 1442703796471.jpg (24KB, 464x356px) Image search: [Google]
1442703796471.jpg
24KB, 464x356px
>>8858105
>unless you need a degree to enter a specific field (doctor, engineer)

well isn't that obvious you idiot?
>>
>>8858105
University is a place to learn you retard.
>>
>>8857746
I wish you godspeed with using IQ test results in place of a 4-year degree, but I'm curious to know: which people use a 4-year degree in place of IQ test results?
>>
>>8857716
just pay for a WAIS and ask for the percentile you fell in. They generally won't tell you your exact scoring.
MFW im top 2% but MENSA is for autists
>>
>>8858105
I think it'd be easier to list the only ones that are useful.

>STEM
>medical practice
>economics
>law
>business/management
>education (only if supplemented with another major so you can teach at a good college)

Any degrees outside of these stand to cost you more than you stand to gain.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.