[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For my major (biochem) I have to take a course in either Transmission

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1489669173942.jpg (105KB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1489669173942.jpg
105KB, 990x1400px
For my major (biochem) I have to take a course in either Transmission Electron Microscopy or Scanning Electron Microscopy. Has anyone done either of these? Which is more interesting and or useful?
>>
Scanning for those sick 3d images.
>>
>>8849133
>that image

Are you some kind of pedophile, OP?
>>
>>8850513
there isn't even a human in those array of pixels...
>>
>>8850524

If you're trying to argue that lolicon isn't pedophilia, don't even bother. The pre or early pubescent traits are still there.

I'm not judging you. There's nothing wrong with being a pedophile. It's not something you can change. Judge based on action, not on attraction.
>>
>>8850539
lolicon isn't pedophilia as much as painiting jesus on a cross isn't snuff
>>
File: 1430416812241[1].jpg (83KB, 1192x333px) Image search: [Google]
1430416812241[1].jpg
83KB, 1192x333px
>>8850539
>There's nothing wrong with being a pedophile.
>It's not something you can change.
inb4 v&
>>
TEM = more difficult, more nuanced, more specialized, and more job opportunity in the real world
>>
>>8850557

Except you're not trying to sexualize the crucifixion, are you? It would be more similar to someone drawing sexually explicit images of females being brutally murdered, placed on a website devoted for people who enjoy snuff imagery/fantasy, then arguing that people who go on there aren't interested in snuff.

Sure, they'd never do it in real life, but are you saying they don't find it attractive in fantasy? It's basically the same thing here.

Most pedophiles/lolicons aren't going to go out and rape kids either, only a small minority of them who lack self-control/etc.
>>
>>8850588
maybe they're just interested in 2D animes which happen to be depicting small people :^)

But other than that I don't approve your attempts to try normalize pedophiles. It's like saying people with murder fascination are absolutely fine. there's no guarantee that they won't go ahead and do it but they probably won't so its fine.
It's not fine anon. they are dangerous people with disgusting intentions and they need to be stopped.
>>
depends on what your end game is
if you need or want to look inside structures, pick tem
if you want to study surfaces, do scanning
>>
>>8849133
No one uses TEM. Get experience in SEM. you need to stockpile useful shit to put on your resume before you graduate, or go to grad school.
>>
>>8849133
Confocal is more useful desu senpai
>>
>>8850513
>shiny internet knight blocks your path
Lol that image is posted all over boorus and twitter. You /pol/ fags need to go back >>>/trash/

If a girl is old enough to ovulate then nothing's wrong with having sex and producing offspring as /it is a natural function/ unless coercion happened and they violated the law.
>inb5 this poltrash lives in a country where this image is 100% illegal
>>
>>8851521

I don't go to /pol/. I even said earlier I don't fault you for finding early or per-pubescent females attractive. It's not something you choose to do. There's also loli posted all over boorus and twitter, so that argument is void.

Listen, I understand that due to the massive amount of social stigmatization the terms pedophile (and to lesser extent, mostly due to the associations between them, hebephile) might not be what you want to label yourself. I totally understand. But get real.
>>
File: 1492595553502.jpg (268KB, 758x663px) Image search: [Google]
1492595553502.jpg
268KB, 758x663px
>>8851560
I wasn't the OP but:
>loli
>hebe
You really know your stuff.
Also glad you're not one of those /pol/ faggots who inject 'podesta' or some shit on anything.
>>
File: 4YB6nlE.png (567KB, 608x3248px) Image search: [Google]
4YB6nlE.png
567KB, 608x3248px
>>8851673

We are on 4chan after all. Image related, from a /sci/ thread.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.