[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is global warming real? I'm on the fence, and may of said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3409.jpg (12KB, 124x118px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3409.jpg
12KB, 124x118px
Is global warming real? I'm on the fence, and may of said it wasn't real a few times in my life. Please post evidence of both sides!
>>
>>8842513
cant you just read one of the other 5 climate change denier shit posting threads on the front page? did you really have to make another one?
>>
I always went with the IPCC reports
http://www.ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar5/wg1/WG1AR5_SPM_FINAL.pdf
There is expert consensus that earths climate is unequivocally warming, largely due to human influence
>>
>>8842536
IPCC is under NASA, and was caught manipulating data in the early 2000s.
Climate change is not primarily anthropogenic.
>>
File: models-observed-human-natural.png (61KB, 819x540px) Image search: [Google]
models-observed-human-natural.png
61KB, 819x540px
>>8842558
bullshit

https://www.epa.gov/climate-change-science/causes-climate-change

its real. The human contribution is real. shills will deny this
>>
>>8842558
IPCC is not under NASA, clue is in the name, it's intergovernmental
>>
>>8842568
Nice copy pasta faggot.
Projections by climate "scientists" have time and time again to be absolutely and totally inaccurate.
They have no idea what the projection for "natural" influences is.
>shills
>on 4chan
and here's your sign.
>>
>>8842601
>not an expert role playing to be smarter than actual experts

yeah go fuck yourself
>>
>>8842732
not the previous anon,but why do you appeal to authority,when we dont trust your authority.?
>>
>>8842741
>we dont trust your authority
lucky for you I am not asking you to. I am linking to actual experts >>8842568 unlike >>8842601 who role plays an expert and claims to be an authority on the subject.
>>
global warming is obviously real in some way, the cause, effect, etc. are also obviously a lot more difficult to nail down. climate scientists are not necessarily wrong, but are also known to be full of shit. just know that shit may or may not be getting warmer and this may or may not kill us all, and there's literally nothing you can do to change it
>>
>>8842755
>the cause, effect, etc. are also obviously a lot more difficult to nail down. climate scientists are not necessarily wrong, but are also known to be full of shit. just know that shit may or may not be getting warmer and this may or may not kill us all
bullshit
refer to this >>8842568
>>
>>8842768

how can a statement that literally makes no conclusive solid statement other than

>global warming is real

bullshit.
>>
>>8842577
Yeah, NASA would be under IPCC and will manipulate data points for their masters serving as a metadata feedstock for the propaganda mill of number salad.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.