[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there an easier way to identify a brainlet than asking them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Mark_Kozelek_2014.jpg (836KB, 1385x1913px) Image search: [Google]
Mark_Kozelek_2014.jpg
836KB, 1385x1913px
Is there an easier way to identify a brainlet than asking them if love exists?

Humans are ultimately self-serving and caring for someone else provides zero benefits unless said someone else gives you money or help you advance in society in any way.
Any "loved one" can be thrown out of your life when it's convenient for you and there's nothing shameful in that. Especially if it's something as intellectually empty as a woman so the idea of "love" is inherently absurd.
>>
>>8838951
>Sense of superiority about being emotionally stunted
But anon, the brainlet is (you).
>>
>>8838954
>muh emotions
No one cares. The only thing that matters in a human being is intelligence.
>>
>>8838957
>Truly emotionless people exist
>Unable to actually make decisions, as they effectively have no utility function

Man, purpose from irrational emotions sure feels rewarding.
>>
File: Godking.jpg (163KB, 728x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Godking.jpg
163KB, 728x1076px
>>8838951
>>8838957
>Implying Leonardo had emotions.
kek.
>>
>>8838959
>competitiveness and ability to screw others over
>greed
>desire to be challenged
The only emotions you need. Love is for retards and women which is the same thing anyway.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGj27OOpr9Y
>>
File: irena_peeva_graded_syzygies.jpg (22KB, 333x499px) Image search: [Google]
irena_peeva_graded_syzygies.jpg
22KB, 333x499px
>>8838968
>The only emotions you need.
None of the things you listed are emotions.

>Love is for retards and women which is the same thing anyway.
Try to read this book written by a woman and see who's the real retard.

Anyway, you're probably trolling at this point but if you truly believe any of this crap I feel bad for anyone who has to deal with you on a daily basis.
>>
>>8838951
>Humans are ultimately self-serving and caring for someone else provides zero benefits unless said someone else gives you money or help you advance in society in any way.
You should probably know that humans, like any other organism, have the desire to pass on their genes. When you think about it for even a second it's clear that caring for a woman, or your child helps you towards this goal. Saying love is a maymay and the only reason for relationships is money and social standing is retarded.

>Any "loved one" can be thrown out of your life when it's convenient for you and there's nothing shameful in that.
Again, not true. I assume you're emotionally impaired so might not understand this but when an attachment is formed with someone its difficult to just 'throw them out'.

>intellectually empty as a woman
Lmao fuck off back to your mgtow echo chamber bucko. Women have a similar intelect to men, just less women lie outide of 2 standard deviations of the mean. They have less geniuses but also less retards such as yourself.
>>
>>8838993
>woman
>slav subhuman
She is. Double retard I might say.
>>8839023
>its difficult to just 'throw them out'.
Why?
>>
>>8839058
are you literally autistic?

When you feel attached to somebody, you're going to feel an extremely deep-set repulsion toward removing them from your life. Actually, beyond that, being attached with somebody also comes with deep anxiety at the thought of them ever not being a part of your life.

Have you literally ever had a friend?
>>
>>8839063
They were fine for protecting me from bullying, but now i don't need them since no one bullies me.
>>
>>8839074
Enjoy your very lonely life then.
>>
>>8839074
If you're not baiting us I would seriously advise getting help. It seems like you have something really wrong with you and it's not healthy. You would be much happier if you did.
>>
>4.5 billion years of evolution based on emotions
>hurr look at these computers I want to be a computer I know I'll pretend I'm a computer that's a perfectly normal thing to do
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.