[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with occupying the precarious middle ground being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1492160165089.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1492160165089.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
How do you deal with occupying the precarious middle ground being a brainlet and being curious about things brainlets don't care about?

I'm basically a brainlet that can barely comprehend stuff beyond a community college level but i never had that child like curiosity beaten out of me. All my friends are brainlets too but they consider me the genius of the group for grasping basic concepts in physics and math.
>>
You start by studying 2 hours a day.
Hard work It the only way, even if you're a genius.

Or you could just keep masturbating to popsci and delude yourself you're learning.
>>
What do you mean by "how do you deal with it"? What could you possibly be doing wrong?
>>
File: Mimi_1.png (159KB, 548x361px) Image search: [Google]
Mimi_1.png
159KB, 548x361px
Just work on your deficiencies. You just aren't "WOKE" yet. You have the child-like curiosity; that is simply all it is...Child-like...A child-like curiosity is just a passing emotion.

Now you just need to become PASSIONATE. Find a goal and make it your life's work.
>>
>>8838932
But anon I've had my iq tested. it's 87. There's no point to studying two hours a day I'm never going to be able comprehend anything beyond a surface level (even though my curiosity in insatiable). Also my memory is a joke.
>>
>>8838938
>87
Damn that's low. You're right that you probably wont be able to change anything by studying.

Why not try to do something with less abstract thinking. Become a botanist or something, it's what I would do if I was a brainlet.
>>
>>8838938

There's always a way to improve. Defeatism will get you nowhere.
>>
File: humanmusic.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
humanmusic.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>8838938
>78 IQ
>feels great
>no need to worry about "hard problems"
>no one expects much of you
>people are impressed if I feed myself
>feels so good
>>
Op I'm in your position.

I've recently started waking up at 545am every day to cram in two hours of reading /study before work. Time in the evenings is spent doing stuff with my gf.

My goal is to become the omni-engineer.
Someone who can easily design anything from a 50 storey building, to a car, to a space craft.

I'm a structural engineer by profession, so it helps, but im definitely too brainlet at the moment to do much else.

Im starting with mathematics, then thermo, then dynamics.

I cant wait to be the gayest i can be.
>>
>>8838932
>2 hours a day
>hard work
bait?
>>
>>8839004
Onder the assumption he works full-time and has a household. So the "worst case" scenario.

If he's a neet, should do more.
>>
>>8838929
>How do you deal with occupying the precarious middle ground being a brainlet and being curious about things brainlets don't care about?

Being a 'brainlet' is just your perception. Why does it matter? What do you want to achieve? What does it require you to do? Concerning whether you're not smart enough is a waste of time. If your friends being less knowledgeable than you is bothersome, then educate them or find new ones. There's more people out there like you.
>>
>>8838985

This Op. Are you satisfied with that IQ test? Are you going to let that shit define you and how you experience your life?

Start improving yourself. That is the only thing that matters.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.