[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tell me why evolution is not real... Go ahead I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0207.jpg (130KB, 594x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0207.jpg
130KB, 594x600px
>Tell me why evolution is not real...

Go ahead I'm very patient.
>>
burden of proof is on you
>>
Nobody was there to witness it first hand.
It's all a fairy tale.
>>
File: IMG_0208.jpg (49KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0208.jpg
49KB, 480x360px
>>8838110
We're getting warmer
>>
>>8838110
Genetics tell a story of who is descended from who, and how one species or subspecies differs from another. Unlike the opposing sides book of "evidence" genetics cannot be faked, made up, or have facts misrepresented. There is far, FAR more fact based evidence for evolution than there is against it. Any reasonable human would take that to mean its likely that evolution is real.
>>
because the bible says differently you unsaved satan worshipper. READ YOUR BIBLE
>>
>>8838165
Actually, it doesn't. It doesn't address how the different species were created.
>>
>>8838166
Another one of the dammed denying the word of lord Jesus Christ. Will see you on judgement day
>>
>>8838172
Damn, you can't even false flag Christfags correctly.

Lord is always capitalized. In this case, since we're talking about Genesis, it'd be the Word of God (Word is also capitalized), not Jesus. Also, "Lord Jesus Christ" is a really strange construction that's hardly ever used. "Our Lord, Jesus Christ", "The Lord", "The Lord Jesus Christ", "Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ" or "Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior" are appropriate choices though.

Also get your eschatology right: if you're saying I'm damned and you're not, we won't see each other on Judgement Day.
>>
>>8838183
don't question me I have the Lord on my side and Alabama education on the other
>>
>>8838122
Thread gets answered infallibly in the first 5 posts. /sci/ continues to argue about religion for the next 200 posts. Fuck this place.
>>
>>8838087
When's the next evolution cycle?

BTFO.
>>
>>8838204
>caring about the quality of responses in a bait thread
>>
>>8838213
lol someone finally figured me out
>>
>>8838215
Nigger this was clearly a bait thread from the start. Nobody on /sci/ is dumb enough to actually believe evolution is bullshit.
Every.
Single.
Post.
That you have seen on this board that is against evolution is bait.
>>
>>8838220
Not so. 'Evolution' is meaningless, it is just a word. The contents of the theory are what's important, and if you think that the current theory is correct, then your opinion simply isn't worth listening to.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.