[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can a projector project black on a white wall? Science can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: beamer.png (109KB, 459x263px) Image search: [Google]
beamer.png
109KB, 459x263px
How can a projector project black on a white wall? Science can't explain that.
>>
your brain sees regions of wall not reflecting light and their high contrast with the regions adjacent which are reflecting light and interprets them as black
>>
They can't
>>
>>8829295
holy shit this is actually insane
>>
>>8829392
But black light doesn't exist.
>>
>>8829295
LEDs are the same way
They don't actually display black, just absence of light.

Plasma TVs on the other hand can display true black, where the TV actually emits difference shades of black.
>>
>>8829295
http://sciencequestionswithsurprisinganswers.org/mobile/2015/06/16/how-do-projectors-project-the-color-black/

This is basic shit. A simple google and popsci comes to the rescue, put in a modicum of effort next time.
>>
>>8829840
You're just stupid so you didn't understand his answer. He didn't say anything about black light.
>>
File: CSZInppWoAA6pKa.png (590KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CSZInppWoAA6pKa.png
590KB, 600x600px
>>8829295 (OP)
It's projecting shadows except they're faster than the speed of light. So the shadows arrive at the projection screen before the image being projected does. That's why you see the shadows and not the light.
Prove that I'm wrong. :^)
>>
>>8829295
It can not.
>>
>>8829840
An the submarine we use black light daily
>>
>>8829295
woah... so this is why the universe is made up of 70% dark energy?
>>
>>8830029
you didn't even read the thread to see that that was the first answer given
>>
File: billo-reilly-science-cant.jpg (14KB, 230x279px) Image search: [Google]
billo-reilly-science-cant.jpg
14KB, 230x279px
>>8829295
take your meds and get some rest, Billo
>>
>>8829295
Shadows look dark.

Science BTFO for ever.
>>
>>8829415
This
>>
>>8829295
They use a black hole engine.
It's patented so nobody knows how it works. But my research has shown that it has something to do with black body radiation.
>>
>>8829295
Is it possible that someone over the age of, say, 10 hasn't figured this out yet?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.