[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>science says Earth is spherical >it's flat >science

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>science says Earth is spherical
>it's flat

>science says Earth is a planet
>it's a plane

>science says Earth rotates around its tilted, wobbly axis while revolving around the sun
>it's fixed, stationary, and immovable

>science says the stars are suns, and the sun is a star
>the sun is the sun, the stars are the stars

>science says there are infinite suns and ten septillion planets just like Earth
>there's only one of each

>science says Earth is but a "fragile blue crescent fading to become an inconspicuous point of light against the bastion and citadel of the stars."
>stars are the inconspicuous points of light, Earth is the supremely important center of the universe

>science says the stars are bigger than Earth, the moon and the sun
>they're smaller

>science says the sun is 400 times bigger than the moon
>it's the same size

>science claims we put a man on the moon
>we didn't

>science claims man-made creations have left the earth before and that shit happens all the time now
>it doesn't, it never did, it never will

>science claims they know what's beyond earth based on empirical data
>they made it all up, they don't even know what's beyond Antarctica

>science claims gravity is real
>it's just a meme

>science claims gravity is a law
>it's just a theory

>science claims gravity explains everything they can't
>they can't explain gravity

>science claims it doesn't believe in God, claims Big Bang theory made the universe
>believes in Gravity, claims it's what caused the Big Bang

>science claims that it is right, flat Earth is wrong
>flat Earth is right, science is wrong

>science claims the reverse of what is detectable to the individual is the obvious truth yet flat Earthers are the ones who hold crazy beliefs
>flat Earth claims what is detectable to the individual is the obvious truth and therefore science demands even crazier beliefs

>science claims anything
>the opposite is true
>>
>>8827860
>science says the sun is 400 times bigger than the moon
>the sun is 400 times bigger than the moon
>sun is 400 times bigger
>400

That one really rustled my jimmies.
>>
>>8827860
I would really like to know where you're from, what your educational history is like, and where you get your information.

its mind blowing to me that anyone can post something like this in a completely serious non-trolling way.
>>
>>8827898
America, college, the internet.
>>
>>8827903
cool, me too. well the America college part anyways. If you don't mind me asking, what was your major and did you graduate?
>>
>>8827908
Psychology, and yes.
>>
File: satisfact.png (247KB, 760x572px) Image search: [Google]
satisfact.png
247KB, 760x572px
Where's the proof, OP?
>>
>>8827912
interesting. That gives me all the information I needed to answer my question.

Thanks!
>>
>>8827914
Because it's not STEM, I suppose...
>>
>>8827918
im not here to judge you. I was just curious.
>>
I thought "wew, another /x/ shitpost, I'll let this autist alone, he deserves no attention". WHen I come back it is in the first page and I see this:
>>8827886
>>8827898
>>8827903
>>8827908
>>8827912
>>8827913
>>8827914
>>8827918
>>8827920

Fucking suicide yourselves.
>>
>>8827923
It could be worse:
>>8827634
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.