[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going into a calc exam and they don't give us any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: images.duckduckgo.com(8).png (22KB, 600x530px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(8).png
22KB, 600x530px
I'm going into a calc exam and they don't give us any formulas. What's your experience with cheat sheets? I'm thinking about writing the formulas down on rice paper so I can eat it if someone tries to catch me.
>>
>>8822976
Cheating protip: if you write down all the formulas in your mind nobody can see your cheatsheet

I cheated my way through every exam in 4 years of university like this and nobody ever suspected a thing
>>
>>8822976
Couple weeks into calculus 1 now, doing well, already past the chain rule and beyond. Quotient rule was a joke. Product rule remains my specialty.
I ask my professor his thoughts on quantum mechanics and partial derivatives. He's impressed i know about the subject. We converse after class for some time, sharing mathematical insights; i can keep up. He tells me of great things ahead like series and laplacians. I tell him i already read about series on wikipedia. He is yet again impressed at my enthusiasm. What a joy it is to have your professor visibly brighten when he learns of your talents.
And now I sit here wondering what it must be like to be a brainlet, unable to engage your professor as an intellectual peer.
All of the deep conversations you people must miss out on because you aren't able to overcome the intellectual IQ barrier that stands in the way of your academic success... it's so sad.
My professor and I know each other on first name basis now, but i call him Dr. out of respect.
And yet here you brainlets sit, probably havent even made eye contact with yours out of fear that they will gauge your brainlet IQ levels.
A true shame, but just know it is because i was born special that i am special. I can't help being a genius, nor can my professor.
Two of a kind is two flocks in a bush.
>>
>>8823013
I'm in calculus 3 buddy. I don't consider my self very smart, but some more obscure formulas just have to be remembered.
>>
File: IMG_1693.gif (349KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1693.gif
349KB, 350x233px
>>8823013

>17 year old brags about Wikipediaing basic first year mathematics
>>
>>8822976

Just use the bottom of your functions list in TI, and turn plotting off for those equations.
>>
>>8823042
Haha! Highschooler detected. In university, they don't even allow you to use basic calculators.
>>
>>8823029
>>8823031
Newfags
>>
>>8823047
lol
>>
Serious question: what formulas could you possibly be memorizing? There are maybe two derivatives you'd ever possibly need to consider memorizing, and there are simple ways of figuring out what those should be.
>>
>>8823089
I'm in calc 3. There's a lot to remember. Also sometimes they give you physics questions in Math.
>>
>>8822976
>not learning to derive formulas urself
>not learning the underlying concepts making the formulas seems obvious or trivial to know
>>
>>8823123
>being this fucking autistic
>>8822976
>being this much of a brainlet
>>
>>8823013
>/sci/: the post
>>
>>8823013
"whats yur thoughts on partial derivative?"

"bland, overrated, and honestly cliche"
>>
>>8823031
You couldn't be newer if you tried
>>
>>8822976
>if someone tries to catch me
I sincerely hope you get caught and thrown out of school.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.