[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone feel stupid a lot? or are self aware of their cognitive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1485107912922.jpg (164KB, 1012x1525px) Image search: [Google]
1485107912922.jpg
164KB, 1012x1525px
does anyone feel stupid a lot? or are self aware of their cognitive limitations compared to their peers. how do i come to terms with my ape brain? how do i become smarter??
>>
sheet if life was about answers and not attitude, I would still be depressed as fuck
>>
>>8821131
you just gotta keep trying i guess
if you don't use it you lose it
>>
>>8821141
This is not true, if you want to be actually smart, you have to not try and still be able to destroy your peers. If you have to try hard, you just look like a plebeian to the actually smart people.
>>
>>8821168
>if you want to be actually smart, you have to not try and still be able to destroy your peers
that's actually true, if you can destroy others without trying you're really smart but most people have to try
>>
>destroy your peers

Why is stem filled with egocentric competitive autistic retards?

Can't you enjoy only the pleasure of learning?
>>
>>8821193
that is fine, however the pleasure of learning doesn't really do anything. People who can advance farther usually can have more... let us say scientific prestige.
>>
>>8821206
>scientific prestige.

Do you have to be a dick with your peers to achieve that?
>>
>>8821212
No, but it generally requires more intelligence.
>>
YOU

CAN'T

will a dog become smarter if it reads enough?
>>
Being self conscious is just another form of narcissism, except you've come to the realization that you are not as good as you believe you should be.
>>
File: IMG_7178.jpg (27KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7178.jpg
27KB, 250x250px
>>8821168
>implying being able destroying your peers means you are smart
>implying implications
>>
>>8821218
Dogs can't read. If they could, the answer is yes.
>>
>>8821131
Just put in good work OP, I'm not very smart and still got accepted into a top tier PhD program. Life is about doing things and not letting oportunity pass
>>
Brain can be trained. If you want to get better at something, do it often. Want to get better at understanding math? Spend more time trying to understand it. Just like muscle exercise, it can be slow. But it will get you there if you keep it up. Also, do small step after small step. There is a reason why guy who is first time in gym cant push 100kg bench press.
>>
>>8821131
Those feet are really disappointing
>>
>>8821357
Explain
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.