[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a scientific explanation for irregular sleeping hours?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

Is there a scientific explanation for irregular sleeping hours?

I always have a hard time sleeping and other people I know can sleep whenever. Why?
>>
File: 1487414738630.jpg (46KB, 480x472px) Image search: [Google]
1487414738630.jpg
46KB, 480x472px
Were you sexually abused as a kid?
Remember that 98% of the times the memory is repressed.
>>
>>8818242
No and no it's not
>>
>>8818227
Bump
>>
Have you tried regularly eating when you first wake up? Lots of people know about the trick with sunlight (expose yourself to sunlight as soon as possible after you wake up) but not a lot of people know about the eating trick. Both factor into your circadian rhythm.
>>
File: dr_goldstone.jpg (5KB, 180x252px) Image search: [Google]
dr_goldstone.jpg
5KB, 180x252px
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/35025986/my-boyfriend-raped-me-for-a-year-in-my-sleep
>>
>>8818318
If I eat breakfast I feel sleepy afterward.
What kid of trick is this?
>>
>>8818242
gun is in right hand, blood is splattered on right wall, and cigarette is in left hand indicating left handedness.

also, what shithead would kill themselves mid cigarette?

clearly a murder.
>>
>>8818327

Just do it for a while and you'll sort yourself out.

Getting in some physical activity during the day helps as well.
>>
>>8818329
>gun is in right hand, blood is splattered on right wall, and cigarette is in left hand indicating left handedness.
>also, what shithead would kill themselves mid cigarette?
These are the things I noticed too.
>>
>>8818329
>cigarette is in left hand indicating left handedness.
Wrong. The gun is in his right hand, indicating right handedness.
>>
>>8818227
WTF happened to that kid? Where did he go?

If you tell me I'll tell you how to fix your sleep problems.
>>
>>8818349
>Wrong. The gun is in his right hand, indicating right handedness.
Look at the objects on the shelf.
He was killed while he was smoking.
>>
>>8818349
look where the ashtray is and how the pen is laying. it's pretty obvious that the person is left handed.
>>
>>8818354
https://www.reddit.com/r/holdmyjuicebox/comments/5ajeo5/hmjb_while_i_jump_through_this_net/
>>
>>8818242
Victim is leftie - position of pen, ashtray, comforts, soda can. Light is off (dark outside). Anyone I know who wears glasses places them upside-down. Or murderer wanted victim to appear leftie and got orientation of glasses wrong.
>>
>>8818227
>just go to bet at an alloted time and keep yourself away from screens for 1 hour before bed time. Circadian rhythm is what helps you sleep and it becomes disrupted is you stay in a dark room durring day or in front of a screen durring night.

Just sleep when you should, don't even think before you sleep, just sleep.
>>
>>8818242
this scene is literally impossible, there's no way blood would be in the inner beveled edge of the window
>>
>>8818370
"How to fix your sleep" by Dick T. Randle

OP, some people can sleep whenever, where ever. Some can eat anything and not get fat. Some people just wake up super good looking and everything is easy.

If you have trouble sleeping then you must do these things:

1. Get on a consistent sleep schedule and stick to it
2. Cut out caffein and simple carbs, especially sugar (fructose in fruit is OK), also cut out drugs and alcohol
3. Cut out naps
4. Eat 3 healthy meals a day including 1 as soon as you wake up
5. Get at least 20 min of sun as soon as you wake up, exercise in the morning is good too
6. Get sun throughout the day or at least go out side
7. Turn off all screens and start turning off lights at lease 1 hour before bed
8. Don't stress about sleep, just get in bed following the above advise, don't worry about actually falling asleep. Resting in bed is what you should be focused on.
9. You can use melatonin to help promote sleep. Use the minimum dose necessary and take 45 before bed.

This will work if you exercise discipline and do it.

P.S. You may also be dealing with depression in which case you need to take responsibility for your life and change it and build and create a better, more balanced, meaningful, purposeful life, filled with the love and connectedness that you need.
>>
>>8818374
Hmmm... I take most of it back... when I was a smoker, tabbacy and ashtray were on the left, pen could be anywhere. Bin was as convenient. (I'm a righty). Drink usually centre to right. Victim was facing the fourth wall when shot (stool), what doesn't add up - the light is off and the glasses are wrong - murder.
>>
>>8818242
Yes.

Checkmate.
>>
>>8818365
Yeah but if he were left handed, the ashtray would be on the right of the papers because you use your non dominant hand to smoke while writing with your dominant
>>
>>8818325
Kek, my wife wakes me up with a blowjob almost every morning, I guess she's been raping me in my sleep for five years now
>>
>>8818561
Nobody cares, blog somewhere else
>>
>>8818327
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postprandial_somnolence
>>
>>8818564
And nobody cares if you have sex with your partner while they're sleeping, it's not rape
>>
>>8818242
Blood is pointing in the wrong direction.
>>
>>8818325
Jesus either he has a tiny cock or she was drugged. How could she not know she was being fucked while asleep?
>>
>>8818242
At first I thought murder. How could the blood spray onto the right wall if the gun is in his right hand. The end of the barrel could only point away from that wall.

Then I realized that he could have been sitting facing away from the table, in which case a suicide would be more likely.

But then I kept looking at the scene on the floor and noticed that there was such a tussle of actions that the guy fell of his stool, knocking it over, getting his clothes all twisted and bunched, and even kicking off or losing his sandals, yet that gun and cigarette are perfectly gripped in both hands. The gun and smoke were placed in his hands after the murder.

Also, if you want to get into left/right handedness, then if he were sitting at the table writing his note, the pen and ashtray are both on the left side of the note. This means that he was smoking white writing, and that he writes with his left hand. If he smokes with his left hand, as the scene in the image suggests, and writes with his left hand, that a lot of shit to be doing with one hand. It's more likely that he smokes with his right hand and it left-handed, which would mean the gun is in the wrong hand too, which would mean that the gun and cigarette were placed in his hands incorrectly after the murder.
>>
>>8818227
There is a medical condition for delayed circadian rhythm.
>>
>>8818389
good post is good
>>
File: 1463545284429.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463545284429.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>8818242
The victim is so close to the wall, but the bloodstain is so small and there is no bullethole or anything. Even with a gun like that, there would be more mess and shit if the gun was used at that distance. Therefore, the victim was shot by someone else. Besides, the lamp is not plugged in, but if the person wrote the suicide note just a moment ago, why not use the lamp designated for writing stuff?
>>
>>8818242
/sci/ is full of fucking brainlets. Its murder. The "left handed" evidence is all bullshit, he could be ambidextrous or just weird. Being left or right handed isnt proof of shit. What IS proof its murder is the location of the bullet casing on the desk. The gun is in his right hand and the blood stain is on the right wall, this implies he was facing away from the desk which means the bullet casing would have ejected AWAY from the desk. Since the bullet casing is on the desk that means the scene was altered at some point after the crime.
>>
>>8819691
False. A left-handed gun ejects casings to the left, which means if he used it in the right hand the casing would fly towards the desk.
>>
>>8819714
What if it's a right handed gun?
>>
>>8818374
I always place my glasses like that
>>
>>8818242
>>8819691
>Not just noticing that she was righting at the desk, but the desk lamp is unplugged.

And you call other people brainlets.
>>
>>8820123
>righting
And you call other people brainlets.
>>
>>8818227
>So how's 2017 going so far?
Who says things like this?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.