[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Several threads here state that only if you are naturally go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: beethoven-Tonocosmos.jpg (56KB, 570x407px) Image search: [Google]
beethoven-Tonocosmos.jpg
56KB, 570x407px
Several threads here state that only if you are naturally good with mathematics you can consider yourself intelligent.

I remember my readings about Beethoven. In some biography or article, I read that he was terribly bad at basic arithmetic.

Search in Google, find info about it:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/classical-music/seven-surprising-things-you-never-knew-about-beethoven/

https://books.google.com.br/books?id=kvauCgAAQBAJ&pg=PT20&dq=beethoven+arithmetic&hl=pt-BR&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiVrJiduprTAhVCl5AKHRSrC344ChDoAQgZMAA#v=onepage&q=beethoven%20arithmetic&f=false

https://books.google.com.br/books?id=ZtfuAAAAMAAJ&q=beethoven+bad+arithmetic&dq=beethoven+bad+arithmetic&hl=pt-BR&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi1tbrJuprTAhUGi5AKHTqoDOo4ChDoAQg2MAQ

So why do people here keep insisting that one needs to be naturally capable at math to be intelligent?
>>
There are many different ways that one can be intelligent. End of story.
>>
>>8817183
Why would you take anything a bunch of 17 year old brainlets who don't know shit about shit say seriously ?
>>
>>8817183
Gee I wonder why a bunch of autists who do math problems all day because they're afraid to go outside define intelligence by one's capacity to do math problems
>>
I'm good at math and science and people on 4chan still tell me to kill myself for being retarded. Being good at math and science isn't a good indicator of intelligence, but 4chan definitely is.
>>
>>8817183
So?

It's pretty much a meme that people good at math can't be arsed with arithmetic, it's a doctor's shabby handwriting in the math world.
>>
>>8817252
>but 4chan definitely is
This guy gets it.
You need /sci/'s approval not to be considered a brainlet anymore.
>>
>basic arithmetic
>math
choose one
>>
>>8817183
Arithmetics has nothing to do with actual math concepts and problems.Still. you can be Intelligent in pattern detection and logic but you may simply be not curious enough to think. While you might be not as smart in things mentioned above, but be so curious that mathematically you can be considered intelligent.There is a correlation between people who like math and generally smart people, but it doesn't mean much.If you think that you are a brainlet and can't do math, that simply means that you don't really like math and you are there for the esthetics and fashion.
>>
>>8817183
What do being a good composer and being dumb have to do with one another? Do you think you can't be both for some reason?
>>
>>8817183
you are taking the /sci/ memes too seriously
>>
Beethoven?

Don't you mean Brainlethoven?
>>
>>8817697
Von Neumann is a meme too, I think.
>>
>>8817183
>Beethoven was a brainlet confirmed
>>
>>8817183

Cheif Keef makes music as well
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.