[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found out I have there's a difference of almost 50% between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 798INF_h.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
798INF_h.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
Found out I have there's a difference of almost 50% between my the IQ of my left and right brain hemispheres. According to the WISC-IV test, which I took back when I was 12, I have a right IQ of 101, the left one being 150. I've read that differences between hemispheres may lead to learning disabilities and shit. Any psychologist or aficionado robot can give me a rundown on what my IQ results mean? Thanks.
>>
>>8812943
It means uou have the autism im afraid
>>
>>8812943
You're autistic.
>>
>>8812943
Textbook autism.
>>
What the fuck is this bullshit.
You can't measure iq differently between two halfs of your brain.
>>
>>8812943
that's so fucking retarded

why come up with this shit
>>
>>8813018
This.
The idea that one hemisphere is logic and the other is art is like "humans only use 10% of their brain". Your mental functions are not neatly divided into the left and right side.
>>
>>8813018
Not talking about a spatial division. Most IQ test distinguish between two functional halfs of the intellect: left-verbal and right-spatial. It doesn't mean that one is located on the left and comprehends capacities exclusively linked with use of language while the other one, related only with spatial abilities, locates on the right.
>>8813022
Tell those who made up IQ tests mane
>>
>>8813040
You ain't supposed to interpret it literally when they talk about left and right hemispheres.
>>
>>8813047
So that means you are more verbal than spatial? I would bet your actual IQ is an average of both, but I think that they don't have the same weight to determine true intelligence.
>>
>>8813092
>I would bet your actual IQ is an average of both
It is. However, given such a disparity between dem two performances, the pshchologist didn't dare to say what my overall IQ would be like.
>I think that they don't have the same weight to determine true intelligence.
Well most IQ tests were at first developed as a mean of diagnosing mental retardation, I think. I guess it's still really hard to find a valid parameter for "true intelligence", since its definition is also quite diffuse.
>>
File: 1490410756524.jpg (29KB, 339x382px) Image search: [Google]
1490410756524.jpg
29KB, 339x382px
Will /sci/ ever quit the IQ meme?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.