[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to replace one (or more) of my teeth with a shark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: rht280i_03.jpg (20KB, 299x300px) Image search: [Google]
rht280i_03.jpg
20KB, 299x300px
Is it possible to replace one (or more) of my teeth with a shark tooth? And yes this is a serious question. I drink a lot of soda so I imagine I'll loose some teeth in the future, hence why I'll need a replacement.
>>
File: 1475879173884.gif (998KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
1475879173884.gif
998KB, 500x264px
>>
>>8812502
Uhh anon...
>>
yes it is possible
are you likely to find a dentist to do it? not unless you are rich and travel to some weirdass country
>>
File: 1491327868267.jpg (24KB, 304x420px) Image search: [Google]
1491327868267.jpg
24KB, 304x420px
sigh
>>
can you imagine biting your fucking tongue with that thing by accident? Or giving your man some head and scrapping his big black throbber against that tooth by accident?

God damn.
>>
>>8812505
>>8812541
>>8812604
real constructive posts, gg guys

>>8812596
how would the process work though? Same way as a gold tooth?
>>
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>8812502
>Is it possible to replace one (or more) of my teeth with a shark tooth?
>>
File: 8y54cn5o16wx.jpg (54KB, 560x798px) Image search: [Google]
8y54cn5o16wx.jpg
54KB, 560x798px
>>8812502

alright, ill give a normal response if you want one so desperatly:

its not possible.
look up how much effort is involved to get a normal tooth implant.

they'd have to drill a socket and screw in a titanium bit.

now imagine how that would work with a shark tooth.
first of all a single tooth would be retarded, you'd have to replace at least a major fraction of your teeth.

second of all shark teeth are formed completely differently than human teeth.

look at how a normal human tooth looks like, see how fucking huge its roots are?
now i don't see that in your attached picture.

lets assume you'd get titan socket implants (just like you'd get normal implants but without the human tooth crown set ontop of it) and some dentist would want to put a shark tooth on top of it, how would that work?

also shark teeth normally fall out pretty quickly as those animals can regenerate (regrow) their teeth extremely quickly (and with no limit) so I doubt they would be stable (chemically as well as against normal mechanical abrasion) enough to be used in a human mouth (where a shit ton of stuff happens with acids and bacteria)....

they COULD make a custom tooth out of zirconium dioxide, which is the standard material nowadays.

but even the "normal" human looking implants are really fucking expensive (at least $1k per tooth if you actually want them done well).

now imagine how much it would cost to make a custom design that looks like a shark tooth.
now... tell me what you think about those points.
>>
>>8812724
>tell me what you think about those points
those are all valid points. Which is a shame cus how awesome wouldn't it be to have fucking shark teeth?

welp, guess I'll have to cut down on my soda intake or resign myself to regular tooth replacements
>>
>>8812724
Aren't zirconium implants resistant against tooth decay?
>>
File: soon to be you.png (137KB, 269x291px) Image search: [Google]
soon to be you.png
137KB, 269x291px
>>8812734
don't let them trample on your dreams, sharkman. The future is nigh
>>
>>8812614
Yes, it would just be a post and crown, but with a shark's tooth. You really wouldn't like it though. It may look great, but functionally and durability.....fuck......
>>
>>8812734
Quit soda altogether. Start with 2-3 times a week, then weekends only, then none at all. Haven't had soda in a long time and never crave it anymore. It's a healthier habit and will save you money and your teeth in the long run.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.