[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that you'll never be as good at Chemistry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ww.jpg (7KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
7KB, 201x251px
Daily reminder that you'll never be as good at Chemistry as this guy.
>>
>>8803753
Actors are always the best chemists.
>>
>>8803753
Better than Bryan Cranston?
Yeah probably.
>>
>>8803753
fuck this show

relies on the fact that it takes a genius to cook his meth

i concede that designing a new lab and synthesis definitely takes a genius

but once that's all set up, damn near anyone can follow the steps
>>
>>8803800
This motherfucker can convert C6H12O6 + 6O2 into 6CO2+ 6H2O + 36 ATPs just by fucking breathing!
How many people can you say can do that kind of chemistry??
>>
>>8803865
This is literally also in the show, when Jesse can make Meth as good a Walt, and Walt feels threatened /jealous.
>>
wow what a stupid show

fucking jesse man
lying, snitching, unloyal, stoned piece of shit
threatens to snitch, should have been handed immediate death sentence
nope
so hank murderizes jesse with furious fist
jesse goes ballistic, threatens to snitch again
he's out of the game, a word with gus and he disappears off the universe
what do you do White? OFFER HIM A FUCKING JOB!
YEAH OFFER THE SNITCHING, PIECE OF SHIT JUNKIE A JOB IN THE SUPER LAB
ok life's working out everything's stable money fuck yeah
jesse gets pissy over a kid and his old buddy, picks fight with gus own fucking dealers
just let him die White! but no... you save him, destroying your partnership with gus
everything only gets worse from there
>>
>>8803753
Yes I will never be as good as Walt because I'm not a MOTHERFUCKING MAGICIAN, I can't make fulminated mercury explode midair because it WOULDN'T EXPLODE MID AIR. Also Walt casually synthesizes ricen, do you know how hard it is to find castor beans, nobody want to hold on that, meth will ruin your life but why would I hoard a precursor to a chemical weapon? Finally, Walt isn't even that good of a chemist, perhaps in his heyday but he's a high school chem teacher with some recollection of previous knowledge. At best maybe after a year back at school he'd reearn his masters but even that's pushing it.
>>
>>8803898
>tfw can convert a protein backbone into this and skip the first two steps
Heh, glucose fags BTFO.
>>
>>8803898
wow he is so respirational
>>
>>8803753
I'm also never gonna be as strong as Hulk, so what's your point?
Both of them are fictional characters, designed to be the best at what they do. Gilligan could have made him a literal alchemist with an IQ of 300.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.