[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"The spin of a heavy object, such as Earth, should twist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: asy_0807_lhc.jpg (333KB, 1500x977px) Image search: [Google]
asy_0807_lhc.jpg
333KB, 1500x977px
"The spin of a heavy object, such as Earth, should twist and distort the space-time around it."
>rotate black holes
>make parallel universe teleporters size of black hole or bigger
>mfw when time travel
Why haven't we yet tried to rotate micro black holes in particle accelerators ?
>Anon, you would need to rotate them so fast ,that it will take energy of 1000 years, and we also can't measure time space when we use less .
tfw not the first one to think of it,
but where are the flaws ?
pic semi-related
>>
>>8803342
>make parallel universe teleporters size of black hole or bigger
>mfw when time travel

What the fuck are you talking about?

>Why haven't we yet tried to rotate micro black holes in particle accelerators ?

They evaporate away in a very short space of time.
>>
>>8803351
use black holes to distort space-time and then travel in it with a spaceship and see where it goes.
Perhaps travel into parallel universe where it could be for example today in earths orbit therefore time travel.
>>
>>8803367
>use black holes to distort space-time and then travel in it with a spaceship and see where it goes.

Tidal forces would rip you apart.
>>
>>8803370
use spaceship
implying that it has a method to save it from that,
like a ring of asteorids or artificial gravity to keep it in one piece
>>
>>8803377
Only made up bullshit would save it from that.
>>
>>8803342
cont.
[math]tfw[/math]
Theoretically, if you you don't visit another parallel universe traveling into these distortions ,
the matter that goes in there could create one , which is empty.
Meaning that there is no space time in this parallel universe and perhaps cause a big bang from the reaction of the impulsive injected matter.
>tfw our universe could be created by aliens from an other dimension which possibly have te ability to visit ours
>>
>>8803419
of course this is made up bullshit but all other theories are equally bullshit and not yet proven
>>
>>8803446
>of course this is made up bullshit but all other theories are equally bullshit and not yet proven

And I'm out. One more hidden thread.
>>
>>8803342
>OP: "why don't we try something that was tried 40 years ago and proven not to work?"
because it was tried 40 years ago and proven not to work
>>
>>8803377
we don't know antigravity is possible. in case it is you would need a fucking white hole to counteract the gravity of a black one
>>
>>8805428
I think one would'nt travel into a black hole,
The space ship would just not need to be teared apart when at the surface area, where the disruptions are.
>>8804175
Yeah, I expected that even if I didnt knew about it.
But we cant say that it will not be possible in future.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.