[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for anyone with an IQ>125 to NOT be excited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (323KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
323KB, 1280x720px
Is it possible for anyone with an IQ>125 to NOT be excited for this beautiful leap forward?
>>
>>8802559
Well, my IQ isn't that high (110) but I'm really excited about it.
>>
>>8802559
I have certified 162 IQ and I don't care about your petty mortal things.
>>
File: image.jpg (243KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243KB, 1024x819px
>>8802568
Hows the obesity treating you?
>>
>>8802559
I will start caring when it is up and running
>>
>>8802589
This, im pessimist and there are a billion things that could go wrong. Its literally nothing until its operational.
>>
I'm convinced that all that shit is still too far out for me to get any benefit from the technology. (maybe I'll get a better bed out of the 'beautiful leap forward')
>>
>>8802591
>Successfully arrives at L2
>Hubble like problem with the mirror
>Manned mission to L2 to replace mirror.
Now that would get me excited.
>>
>>8802702
Wouldn't it be cheaper to just send a new one if that happens?
>>
>>8802720
What's the fun in that?
>>
File: Obama-headscratch.jpg (140KB, 649x376px) Image search: [Google]
Obama-headscratch.jpg
140KB, 649x376px
>>8802739
Well... eeh... we could blow the old one out of the sky with lasers or something?
>>
With my 128 IQ space does not interest me whatsoever, for it is a giant lifeless vacuum that sucks tax payer's money, that could be used better on earth (terrestrial wifi? alternative to fossil fuels? Synthethic meat?)

Fuck boomers and fuck their space robot toys.
>>
>>8802763
but don't you want to understand the universe?
>>
>>8802763
Those arent mutually exclusive, asteroid mining would literally make mining on earth obsolete.
>>
>>8802559
He probably already knows the things we might see with the telescope

That reduces his excitement.
>>
File: mrs_yakub.jpg (163KB, 1200x802px) Image search: [Google]
mrs_yakub.jpg
163KB, 1200x802px
Who gives a fuck anymore?
We already have beautiful pictures from deep space.
I hope that shit blows up.
>>
File: 1305600842136.jpg (68KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1305600842136.jpg
68KB, 750x600px
>>8802763
>being this ignorant
It's not just a lifeless vacuum that sucks tax payers money. It's the future of the human race. At this point if something happens to earth humans will go extinct.

Not to mention that once we're able to approach light speeds, relativity will essentially immortalize our race as we go between galaxies.

You can afford 2% of your taxes to space exploration
>>
>>8802763
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.