[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to move into space only with my muscles,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 139917072523.jpg (111KB, 625x466px) Image search: [Google]
139917072523.jpg
111KB, 625x466px
Is it possible to move into space only with my muscles, without friction?
>>
File: meh.ro5034.jpg (88KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro5034.jpg
88KB, 1920x1080px
>>8799431
Step one: Fill space with water
Step two: Use muscles to displace water
It's that simple
>>
>>8799467
Back to /b/
>>
Answer.
>>
what kind of stupid question is this? what do you mean by move into space? you mean just fucking moving? without friction? no because friction is due to the movement of particles. you'll experience friciton of an average that can approach zero as the density in the air decrases to zero as you exit to outer space.

but if you just mean move here in the atmosphere, then of course you can't. i'm so baffled as to read this post. what is your context?
>>
>>8799431
by breathing
>>
>>8799829
there's air friction you doofus.
>>
>>8799431
If you want *zero* friction, you're in a vacuum. So yes, but you won't like it.
>>
>>8799832
no you idiot how do you think they do in space?
>>
suppose there is an android in space, in vacuum, stationary isolated in some point. can it get out from this point just be moving itself? can it boost itself just by the force of its arms or something like that?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>8799959
Yes. Since 2007 astronauts have been using Nasa's new "reaction wheels" coupled with a complex arrangement of "gyroscopes" to ensure that the ISS maintains a stable orbit around the earth. It is theorized that if we get enough of these things operating, the earth could be moved to another star system, dramatically lowering the costs of interstellar space travel and potentially stopping global warming.
>>
File: 1490410756524.jpg (29KB, 339x382px) Image search: [Google]
1490410756524.jpg
29KB, 339x382px
>>8799982
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.