[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If this is how King Crimson works doesn't that make it an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Reg7q4i.png (30KB, 729x678px) Image search: [Google]
Reg7q4i.png
30KB, 729x678px
If this is how King Crimson works doesn't that make it an incredibly mediocre ability?

I mean if someone threw a huge steamroller on him he pretty much won't be able to escape even if he saw it coming.

And in that example in the OP, how exactly does Giorno use his ability to beat him??
>>
File: oxehh.jpg (80KB, 619x507px) Image search: [Google]
oxehh.jpg
80KB, 619x507px
>>
what the hell does this have to do with king crimson
>>
>>8799924
Have you read the manga?
>>
>>8798473
He would see it coming Anon.
>>
>>8798473
Giorno's ability is canceling out anything, which includes all of the futures that KC can see and any action Diavolo could take in erased time.
>>
>>8799944
>>8799939

I still dont quite understand how that would work in the OP example, would it then just be one frame (the first frame) everytime he activates it? So then nothing would ever happen?
>>
>>8798473
what the fuck is this? why would the guy hit back if you haven't punched him?
>>
>>8799977
https://youtu.be/Jm2D7ohWos0
>>
>>8799937
Have you listened to the album?
>>
>>8799998
Are you aware you're in an anime board?
>>
>>8800023
This is a Western animated film chat room.
>>
>>8799998
>Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.
>>
>>8799974
Nah, the frames are kept, but only Diavolo knows they existed while for everyone else has the consequences of the steps in those frames erased and only the end result left.
>>
>>8800000
>>
>>8798473
Why is the guy in the right column bleeding when he hadn't been punched?
>>
>>8800033
But doesnt giorno cancel/nullify that result? His ability is more confusing than King Crimsons, can someone draw a visual representation sp ot moght make more sense?
>>
>>8798473
As Hit (Vados Explains) "skips" time then the observer and KC's unlucky individual shouldn't see shit for +time.
>>
>>8798473
He would be able to escape. He can move however he wants and the events he erases have no effect on him but effect everyone else.
>>
File: speedwagooon.gif (799KB, 660x1500px) Image search: [Google]
speedwagooon.gif
799KB, 660x1500px
>>8798473
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.