[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im the unidentified gifted kid in the room who sleeps the whole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: fk.jpg (99KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
fk.jpg
99KB, 1024x768px
im the unidentified gifted kid in the room who sleeps the whole class, has nothing on its notebook and yet gets the highest grades on math, who rather read 15 minutes of content on the internet in order to sleep and flert the entire next week. yeah, i'm the special snowflake or whatever... just tell me what comes after operations with matrices in the 2ยบ year of highschool
>>
>>8795998
sperm calculas

cumshot = infnite sperms basically
and you divide the sperms to create the cumshot

cumshot is just infinite slices of sperms, sperm = 1x infinitesimal sperm slice of the cumshot
>>
>>8795998
More mickey mouse maths and homework you should be doing
>>
>>8795998
man I want to shove my dick up your throat and cum on your beautiful stomach sphincter i will imagine it is the cervix of your throat and push hard on it and i will imagine that the shit that comes out of your anoos is actually our baby i want to love you, love = dick, love is actually bullshit it's just the basic need to reproduce to which we add shit like when you sprinkle that useless colored crap on a cake and think you're an artist but you're actually a primitive tard-lord
>>
Is this a wind up? Or is some self aggrandising teen blowing his own trumpet on the internet because he can do high school maths without trying?

Newsflash kid - it's not that impressive
>>
File: 1490350604703.jpg (17KB, 316x348px) Image search: [Google]
1490350604703.jpg
17KB, 316x348px
>>8795998
>another failure who wasted their chance at existence

Nothing to see here, just move along
>>
if i wanted to impress someone i wouldnt be wake at 8:00 AM on 4chan
lol?
i just want to do something productive, and put that so the post wouldnt be so nerdy, wtf, try paying more attention to the fucking question instead of trying to be the realistic groundbreaking guy who thinks he is supercool cuz he makes fun of the ugly nerds on college i dont think im a genius cuz of highschool math, thats why im asking the next fucking thing to learn wtf your the one trying to sound impressive
>>
>>8796053
You certainly don't sound gifted to me

Calculus is a big one, changed the world. Then there's differential equations which came out of calculus, then there's partial differential equations which is like the first, but partial, then there's modern algebra which is like high school algebra, but modern, then there's group theory which is about symmetry and shit, then there's topology which is geometry without reference to distance, then there is shit. Linear algebra is another one that's taught a low level, but very useful. Basically matrices, but there's a ton of stuff you can do with them.

If you wanna be an engineer all you need is linear algebra and calculus.
>>
>>8796053
if you're doing some advanced engineering you'd need some differential equations. Also maybe some complex analysis which is like basically getting the most out of imaginary numbers.
>>
>>8796053
You want something to do, go get a Calculus book. I read Calculus made Easy by Martin Gardener, but it really doesn't matter what you read. Just stay away from mainstream textbooks and thoroughly master everything in whatever book you get.

A fun book to read might be Surely You're Joking Feynman. Lots of people mock feynman, but you hear about him a lot in science so it might be worth it to read it just to get a kick out of it and see what the big deal was.
>>
>>8795998
Vector Calculus will fuck u up
>>
>>8795998
high school is just glorified daycare. good job for getting A's in daycare, though.
>>
>>8795998

what country are you in?
>>
>>8796053
Did you just ask permission to laugh out loud?
>>
>>8795998
UNIDENTIFIED gifted?
So basically no one has ever told you that you were gifted and it exists only in your mind?

That's called arrogance and delusions of grandeur.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.