[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be drunk >do better on my engineering assignments than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>be drunk
>do better on my engineering assignments than when I am sober

EXPLAIN
>>
Do you study when drunk? Could be state dependent memory
>>
>>8792917
When you're drunk, you're more likely to go out and fuck other dudes which triggers your engineering powers so you do better. You just aren't remembering all the dicks you're shoving down your throat
>>
>Spend the whole day studying math
>Feel like jerking off to traps

EXPLAIN
>>
>>8792917
One of the engineering professors told us a story about a guy that after a few semesters of fucking up, when he finally started to get his shit together, he didn't get sober to study so he studied when drunk so he was only able to do well in classes and tests while drunk
Then he got out and got a job, and when his performance wasn't up to par with his employers thought it would be, you know since he couldn't drink on the job, he started to drink on the job. His performance went back up, but he lost his job because he drank on the job.
>>
>>8792917
You see, Ivan, when you drink during test, you relax mind like drunk relaxes body in car crash.
You no second guess self, and your mind flows freely instead of panicking like baby man child.
>>
File: poliakoff.jpg (85KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
poliakoff.jpg
85KB, 600x439px
>>8793231
forgot pic
>>
>>8792917
it's called the ballmer peak

drinking a beer makes engineers much more creative and productive. but past 1-2 and their performance goes down.

you're just a drunk though
>>
>>8793143
Educated alcoholics are just fascinating
>>
>>8793143

sounds like bullshit to me senpai
>>
>>8792917
>EXPLAIN

You suffer from clinical anxiety and have trouble focusing on anything but your nevoursness except when you're buzzed

t. alcoholic

(Not actually, I got help and now I rarely touch the stuff but I used to gin up ahead of exams to calm the jitters.)
>>
>>8792917
it is what it is senpai

i can only write decent HDL when i'm drunk
>>
>>8792926
Hahaha wtf.
>>
>>8793256
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-dependent_memory
>>
>>8793332

You suffer from clinical anxiety and have trouble focusing on anything but your nevoursness except when you're buzzed

I know this feel. I used to have to get drunk to go work my part time job in a bar.
>>
File: IMG_2317.jpg (133KB, 960x938px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2317.jpg
133KB, 960x938px
NO longer worrying about difficult stuff
>>
didn't do the same assignment in both conditions, data is shit
>>
File: rlmdrink.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
rlmdrink.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>8792917
cuz engineering is for dummies.
>>
>>8792917
your engineering assignments suck. Go to a better uni
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.