[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is attraction to pubescent children even abnormal? I'm not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1488830164227.png (2MB, 1265x715px) Image search: [Google]
1488830164227.png
2MB, 1265x715px
Is attraction to pubescent children even abnormal?
I'm not interested in the legality/effects of it.
Can it really be classified as a mental illness?
>>
>>8789597
Who's tiny? I remember someone who looked like him from youtube
>>
>>8789597
It's gross nigga
>>
It hurts my feelings and is therefore unnatural.
>>
>>8789601
He's part of the star citizen marketing team. His body is going to give up before that shit is released.
>>
>>8789597
pubescent is pretty weird and is probably deviant sexual fantasy behavior. once girls have tits, asses, wide hips, and can be impregnated, i don't see how it wouldn't make sense if you were attracted to one sexually. I can't count how many 14-17 year old girls who wanted me to fuck the shit out of them and were extremely flirtatious and sexual with me when i was 18+. they're nuts.
>>
>>8789597
>Is attraction to pubescent children even abnormal?
it's normal in many parts of the world, particularly the middle east and japan
it was also common in Rome and many ancient civilizations
considering it to be amoral is a relatively recent societal phenomena
>>
>>8789613
ah yes, i remember usually seeing him sitting down behind a desk.

at least now there's a chance the public humiliation will get him to lose some weight
>>
>>8789597
It's abnormal, but it's not technically against human nature. It's illegalized because the law has a hard time trusting non-adults with decisions like that. It's pretty reasonable as a civilization to keep it the fuck away.
>>
>>8789597
Let me ask you two things: is rape a legitimate way to pass on your genes as far as evolution is concerned? Now what about sex with a 14 year old?
>>
File: 1490770148472.jpg (18KB, 470x496px) Image search: [Google]
1490770148472.jpg
18KB, 470x496px
Not having sex with 14 year olds is a social construct.
>>
"can't consent" is a meme.
if they consent, they consent.
>>
>>8789629
>It's illegalized because the law has a hard time trusting non-adults with decisions like that.
By that logic, it should be illegal for them to have sex with each other too.
>>
It's normal, but so is wanting to lynch every nigger and faggot that you see and we don't do that anymore, so....

Basically you just have to repress your natural urges for the betterment of society.
>>
People can make whatever evolutionary or puberty based arguments they like, but the fact remains that in modern day first world countries young teenagers are in a completely different level of mental development and maturity compared to people in their mid-20s.

Anyone over 22 who still chases high school girls is creepy, and is most likely still mentally in high school and considered immature by their peers.
>>
>>8789597
Children who are abused at a young age usually end up fucked up, and many pedos were also abused as kids.
If I was a father with young kids I'd torture any creep that tries to even touch them.
Finally no one should have sex before they can comprehend its consequences. ie STDs or pregnancy
>>
>>8789597
>Is attraction to pubescent children even abnormal?
no, and most things adult women do to change their appearance is to look more like a younger version of themself
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.