[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone know any good challenges like the Good will hunting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: o-MATH-570.jpg (37KB, 570x378px) Image search: [Google]
o-MATH-570.jpg
37KB, 570x378px
anyone know any good challenges like the Good will hunting?

no numers, just logic
The Good will hunting was very easy, but it liked very much
>>
>>8789155
Try the 'learn english' challenge. Takes most people years
>>
>>8789172
i'm writing on a cellphone with no english auto correction
stop being a little bitch
>>
>>8789155
Assume each orange is the exact same size.

Let's say I give you two bowls each which can both hold the same amount of oranges, and another two bowls (not necessarily of the same size) that can each hold an amount oranges that you can choose, provided the amount is not seperable into two or more smaller amounts (of at least 2 oranges) that are equal.

Now is it possible to fill the both the bigger bowls with just one full helping from each of the smaller bowls?

if you don't understand or can't answer this question you're a major brainlet and should f/off to /g/
>>
>>8789155

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsolved_problems_in_mathematics

*air kiss*
>>
>>8789155
If you're familiar with formal logic, check out Lewis carrol's logic puzzles. You can start with the easy "baby" problem and progress to the harder ones (which can take even a trained logician days to figure out).
>>
>>8789185
Yeah you can.
>>
>>8789185
>t. world's greatest faggot

You're not smart. Were you, you wouldn't be here with us on /sci/.
>>
>>8789155
Kind of cool how he joined the CIA. Forgot who he was, bought a zoo and fought in WWII
>>
>>8789185
We proved this as a bonus problem on a Calc I test.
>>
File: 20160301_125214.jpg (768KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
20160301_125214.jpg
768KB, 2304x1296px
>>8789155
>good challenges like the Good will hunting
>MATH110 good

Imma stop you right there kid. Sit down. Realize "Wow! I'm a brainlet!" and use google; you fucking sow.
>>
>>8789801
I'm pretty smart, maybe not genius tier but I reckon I'm still quite a clever chap.
>>
>>8789883
Your pic, seems like basic LA, is it from a movie (if yes which one) or is it from your office?
>>
>>8789805
Me and my dad do this with all the movies we watch. We make up backstories from how they got from previous movie to this movie and so on. Way more fun than actual movie.
>>
>>8790126
I tried doing this once with Kutner in Dr House and regretted it a season later.
>>
>>8790129
kek

>tfw Kumar commits suicide
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.