[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me marine biologist college tier books Also, is California

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1490548609208.jpg (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490548609208.jpg
16KB, 500x500px
Give me marine biologist college tier books
Also, is California the best place to work on the duty? Im planing to move there after the college from my country
>>
It could be perfect if they are in spanish, but i accept english books anyway
>>
http://bfy(dot)tw/As5c
>>
>>8782035
>marine biologist
>>
>>8782234
What is wrong? I like it
>>
>>8782775
>>8782775
It's just a reference to the Seinfeld episode where George pretends to be a marine biologist.
>>
>>8782061
How do i use this link?
>>8782777
Nice
>>
>>8782035
If you're going to study marine bio make sure to go to a school that has a beach/ocean accessible. I was helping out with some micro stuff for a plankton ecology lab and the worst thing was not having access to natural sea water plus since this was at a desert there was no way to do field research unless we planned a trip.

I couldn't recommend you any books because like I said I'm a microbiology major and was just helping that lab out for a year.
>>
>>8782786
Well, my college has two headquarters in my contry, one is central (no ocean accessible) and one in the coast, i must study on both
The central one is for research and teorial stuff (thats why in finfing books)
>>
>>8782035

>Also, is California the best place to work on the duty?

No, the Gulf Coast is. This means Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, and Florida. You'll either be working for a gas company making pesticides, or for the EPA trying to prove the pesticide use does in fact kill pests.

California doesn't have nearly as much, simply because there's less shoreline and less swamps where marine biology actually happens. And since you're be coming in on an H1B, that means you'll be underpaid and sharing an apartment with roommates.
>>
File: mobile al.jpg (3MB, 4384x2466px) Image search: [Google]
mobile al.jpg
3MB, 4384x2466px
OP I hope you like dirt because you're going to be moving into America's toilet. Then again, you are a marine biologist.
>>
>>8783006
How much they paid?
>>8783008
Thanks for the advice
>>
>>8783107
Also, i really need th H1B to work on usa?, because here in my country they pay shitty salarys.
My original plan was end the 5 years of college and go to USA to work
red pill me please
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.