[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I just give up on my dream of a career in zoology, just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: orangutan flange flanged male 3.jpg (129KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
orangutan flange flanged male 3.jpg
129KB, 1024x684px
Should I just give up on my dream of a career in zoology, just living as a hermit in the woods?

Shit man, climate change is DEPRESSING.
I work my whole life despite a learning disability to be a zoologist and what do I get?

A world that looks to be already fricken on fire.

Honestly, why bother? What could I as a future scientist possibly do? Save animals with no home to relocate them to?

I live in a country that's 6th in emissions. My hands are clean, and yet my job and all the joys and wonders of it have been stolen from me.

Is there even a reason to go on?
>>
>>8780274
>he fell for the climate change meme
kek!

have you paid your carbon tax yet goy?
>>
>>8780304
yeah muh KEKU GOD WILL SAVE US

PRAISE KEKU XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

LOL SO randumb it's like i'm on /b/ XD
>>
>>8780304
> having to pay money and not liking it as a counter-argument
> congratulations 4chan, you actually successfully killed society
>>
>>8780304

You mean the same carbon taxes jewish people and Israel have to pay? If you insist on making up conspiracies, at least make sure the conspirators don't get fucked by their own idea.
>>
>>8780274
>he bought the learning disability meme

You never had a chance. Nice job making excuses btw.
>>
File: 1489319608898.gif (3MB, 400x216px) Image search: [Google]
1489319608898.gif
3MB, 400x216px
>>8780274
1. You could live among and observe animals as a hermit.
2. Considering that a variety of species go extinct everyday, you could consider trying to create species or hybrids through gene splicing(if that's the right word for it)
3. Create animal sanctuaries.
>>
>>8780304
Your frog god is quite literally being boiled alive.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decline_in_amphibian_populations

More generally
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defaunation
>>
>>8780371
Another amusing thing is that Jewish people (in the US at least) tend to buy low-emission cars and generally adopt more eco-friendly lifestyles than the average, almost as if they believe the environment is important or something, but if you advocate for those "you fell for the scam, goy!" yet again
>>
>>8780375
Is that supposed to be a trigger? I still got good marks.
>>
>>8780375
Asperger's isn't a disability when to comes to the 'hard' STEM subjects, if anything, it is a boon.
>>
>>8780395
inb4 emails
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.