[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LSD is called acid because it makes the world melt away, hence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 10

File: untitled.png (325KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
325KB, 600x338px
LSD is called acid because it makes the world melt away, hence drug users becoming less materialistic because

>muh priorities
>>
>>8778920
>implying drugs aren't a material in these of materialism
>implying that drug culture doesn't glorify money and capitalism even more than "normal" culture.

Oh boy have you fallen for some low quality memes.
>>
>>8778920
A hefty LSD trip will make you think (or realize) that there is an entirely different world out there (or is it here?) besides the visible material world. It isn't a lasting impression though.
>>
>>8778952
INFINITY SURPASING THE EGO'S LIMITS BITCH
>>
It makes the world melt away, but your awareness crystallizes. You are forces to confront the present moment, due to its sheer overwhelming force.
>>
File: 1487918191470.png (105KB, 360x338px) Image search: [Google]
1487918191470.png
105KB, 360x338px
How do I begin to get more experience in life, and where do I find the motivation to do so?

>inb4 go outside nigger

The world is frighteningly huge, and I don't know where to start. All I know is I'm 24, play LoL, and work a professional job part time, but I'm tired of this routine.
>>
lsd is for babies. I rub my dick in heroin everyday.
>>
File: 1489578361481.gif (2MB, 320x362px) Image search: [Google]
1489578361481.gif
2MB, 320x362px
>>8779156

What kind of experience? The 'oh shit im gonna die in 2 months' kind?
>>
File: 1439536059487-0.jpg (66KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1439536059487-0.jpg
66KB, 350x350px
>>8778920
It was coined acid more for the melting away of your silly biased world view than the melting away of the world itself. Ironically before it was made illegal much testing went on, unfortunately as wonderful and safe as the drug is for curing alcoholism, deprogramming victims of occult indoctrination and pop religion, basic mental recreation and alleviating depression, it is not compatible with economic slavery, perpetual war on transient verbs, massive state spying apparatuses, obscene wealth being horded by a tiny fraction of the population and other cornerstones of modern life.
>>
>>8779164
You whimsy little looser. Not only that I had my brain replaced it with sheep placenta, I also infected my asshole with an HIV strain that is genetically modified to produce a diurnal LD50 of psilocybin.
>>
>>8779170
No I meant something more long term, character enrichment-wise. After my last acid trip I realized how little I really have to offer to the world, but I don't know where to start working towards that.
>>
File: Kiira-Korpi1.jpg (32KB, 350x602px) Image search: [Google]
Kiira-Korpi1.jpg
32KB, 350x602px
>>8778952
You just described your mind and the cycle of existence there buddy.
>>
File: 1417274459490.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1417274459490.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>8779211
I'd ask what you are good at and also enjoy, and I'd find out how to use that to contribute to the world.

Character building is going to sound contrived but id suggest finding a way to break the monotony of things and stepping out of your comfort zone. How far outside is up to you, but a little is better than nothing.
>>
>>8779223
>>
File: ssdf.png (20KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
ssdf.png
20KB, 275x183px
>>8779338
>>
>>8779247
Appreciate the words, friend. Life is a complex mishmash of shit right now, so some form of common sense coming from someone else is very welcome. At the moment family situation makes things tough to step outside of this comfort zone (my whole family environment is depressed), but maybe baby steps may help!
>>
>>8778920
drugs lower your IQ
>>
File: HitchcockZoom_Micael_Reynaud.gif (3MB, 402x301px) Image search: [Google]
HitchcockZoom_Micael_Reynaud.gif
3MB, 402x301px
>>8779610
I just typed a whole fucking blog but because im on mobile I lost it.

Tl;dr of it is tiny steps really are better than nothing, as long as you dont stagnate.

I can also relate to the family stuff, at least in the sense of having a very depressing family.
If possible, find a means to create space between you and that negative environment.

Otherwise its what I said earlier. Just try and keep pushin' on, friend-o.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.