[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the point of reading these? It won't make you any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: kkk.png (3MB, 1360x2765px) Image search: [Google]
kkk.png
3MB, 1360x2765px
What is the point of reading these? It won't make you any smarter. You'll forget 90% of it. There is no benefit to reading a bunch of general texts like this.
>>
>>8778464

Instead read the latest popsci on string theory by black science man.
>>
>>8778464
its a meme list made to trick brainlets into becoming freshmen forever

just stop posting it
>>
>>8778470
tru
Atleast you'll be able to win a couple of brainlet popsci fights and hopefully get a chick // some attention irl
>>
>>8778464
That's true. It's just some kind of wisful thijnking. like if it was a requirement to read that before being allowed to post on /sci/, discussions here would be much more interesting and engaging. this is a stupid list though.
>>
>>8778464
that would take you like two years to even read through. i guarantee nobody has ever even read all of this shit because none of it is related to each other.
>>
>>8778470
Half of the books on that image are pop sci.
>>
>>8778464
http://paulgraham.com/know.html
>>
>>8778519
>Precalc 100 book
>Calc 101/102/201 book
>Physics 101/102/201 book
>C++ 101 book
>GenChem 101/102 book
>Astro 203 book
>EE for nonmajors 200 book
>GenBio 101/102 book
>Bible Studies 101/102 book
>Matrix Algebra 103 book
>ODEs 202 book
>Probability 203 book
>Remedial math book
>Proofs 250 book
>High school survey of college math book

Do you know what popsci is?
>>
>>8778464
I have read and understood all of these books(surprisingly;wouldn't say all chapters and dd all exercises) and I remember most of the stuffs except

>Introduction to probability.
This I always forget and next time I study make me so confused.
What to do?I can't apply this directly in programming(rare) and hence forgettable.
>>
File: 1490006104684.png (4MB, 4133x3331px) Image search: [Google]
1490006104684.png
4MB, 4133x3331px
My math skills are lacking (as in forgot most of algebra 2 lacking)
Is pic related a good idea? Already 40 pages in first book, wondering if it's worth my time. My goal is to be prepared for ACT math by June 10.
>>
>>8778975
>Is pic related a good idea?
no
>>
>>8778975
if you're preparing for ACT, just study ACT or something. The math section should provide plenty of exercize and practice for you.
>>
>>8778975
That image is retarded, get a tutor
>>
>>8778602
>being this new
>>
I finally gave wolfram alpha pro a fair go (free through my uni) and holy shit FUCK Wikipedia
>>
>>8778975
oh sorry, i was gonna recommend that you

1) work through Basic Mathematics by Lang

2) use wolfram alpha's equation solver when you are really truly stuck
>>
>>8778464
that's like all lower division time-waste bullshit.

>>8778478
this
>>
>>8779296
This tutor is retarded, get an image
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.