[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I came across this star gate project recently, which is as I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: REMOVE-VIEW-2.jpg (217KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
REMOVE-VIEW-2.jpg
217KB, 1200x675px
I came across this star gate project recently, which is as I understood it basically a bunch of testings held by CIA to research remote viewing.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/Star%20gate

A lot of them were successful actually and CIA saw some potential to it.
It makes me wonder why most people claiming they have "abilities" look like bullshit artists and can't do shit and why doesn't mainstream science pay more attention to things like this.
>>
Just because the results are statistically significant, doesn't mean they're useful. What we consider a "small" amount of information is actually a shitload of information, and remote viewing can only acquire truly small pieces of information. We also can't really "look into" it until a mechanism for the process is isolated.

If somebody were to try to study it anyway, I think it would be better to look into precognition and telepathy(read only). If you read about project stargate, it at some point mentions that these two things are just remote viewing with a different type of target. The thing is though, the information you get from remote viewing tends to be more "abstract" because it doesn't set a boundary on the thing you are trying to see, so you get information from a bunch of different angles, which the human brain isn't use to dealing with. With telepathy and precognition, your brain is basically just mimicking the structure of another brain(precognition is reading the mind of your future self), so it will tend to stay within a more "digestible" form.

It should be noted that telepathy can't really pick up "thoughts" because they are very weak patterns. Reading a mind is taking an extremely brief slice of somebody's senses and their body's motions, then copying it onto yourself. If the target is moving around when you do this, it causes your body to jerk as though to copy their motions. I would hypothesize that a "good" target for telepathy is one that is very active, because they produce more "distinct" patterns and thus their is a more concrete indication of success.
>>
>>8776905
meme-tier with NO credibility
>>
How to be CIA:

1. be really secretive about most things so that everyone, including your enemies, are interested in what you're doing
2. Occasionally "leak" documents or otherwise reveal "information" about your organization. Most, if not all of this "information" should be lies, so as to confuse your enemies.
3. ???
4. Become shadow gubmint

I have a hunch that the documents about the CIA having remote viewers is just a ploy to scare enemy spy agencies. Enemy spies could become fearful of almighty CIA remote viewers, or they could fruitlessly invest time and resources into developing their own remote viewers. In all likelihood, the CIA enlisted the help of a science fiction writer to forge some documentation about ESP technology. That's what those documents sound like when you read them - science fiction.
>>
>>8776905
Been doing this whole Remote Viewing thing for a decade and the process is NOT telepathic overlay. The unconscious mind [sub space mind] is operating non-locally projecting awareness to the target to pick up on nouns, ideas, and tactile information about a site.

RV requires practice, beginners luck usually works then 500 hours of sessions will get your skill level up. Never think when Remote Viewing, just write down the data.

Future technology might see the evolution of brain augmentations to allow Remote Viewers full holographic immersion at the target.
>>
>>8776905
>>8777619
>>8780382
You have to go back >>>/x/
>>
>>8776905
CIA ''scientific research'' is just crank shit.
>>>/x/
>>
This message is for the people who think the cia is doing "crank shit".

Firstly, if you even bothered to read the experiments, research and methods they did, they were very valid and became very reliable.

Also, if it was bullshit they would've found out quite quickly. So then why did they do over 23000 experiments and sessions with RV subjects over 30 years?
>>
>>8776905
kys OP
if you actually read into the reports you would realize that those programs kept veing pushed by a few stupid fanatics although they never showed any proper results.
>>
>>8782045
>over 23000 sessions
>implying fanatics could keep a project going that long
>implying fanatics would keep at it for over 30 years
>implying you arent a fucking closed minded fuck wit
>>
>>8776905
There's a good reason that CIA isn't exactly considered one of the US's leading research groups.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.