[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What future technology makes you the most excited and feeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1342916152454.png (648KB, 1800x3100px) Image search: [Google]
1342916152454.png
648KB, 1800x3100px
What future technology makes you the most excited and feeling like "I cant wait until we have this"?
>>
>>8774709
interplanetary travel

I can't wait to waste my life on a whole different planet
>>
>>8774709
Nuclear fusion (energetically profitable). There are better things, but nuclear fusion is the one that I see happening in my lifetime.
>>
>>8774709
According to this chart we're 5 years into the future. I like to see these past predictions for the future and see what they got right or wrong.
>>
- anti-gravity devices (if possible at all)
- artificial general intelligence
>>
>>8774709
WMDs that allow for eradication of 100% of subhumans without rendering the land uninhabitable for white resettlement.
>>
debunking of the theory of relativity
>>
>>8774742
>I like to see these past predictions for the future and see what they got right or wrong.
Well, if you take a look at the original Star Trek, they predicted the cell phone, for example
but, they were still hand-held phones with no digital display
and the series took place in the 2200's
>>
>>8774926
Back pack radios already existed, this wasnt 'visionary'.
>>
Anyone else feel kind of cynical about how things are shaping out?

I am no luddite but shit like Reputation Economy stuff and automaton is really getting to me.
>>
Virtual Reality that extracts memories from the brain and recreates and enhances them. Could live my whole life there, "real" life doesnt mean shit anyways.
>>
>>8774939
>Reputation Economy stuff and automaton is really getting to me.
why?
>>
>>8774963
how sad!
>>
>>8774709
Organ printing

I have severe myopia and getting new eyes would allow me to finally getting that piloting license.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.