[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop the Russian team from contaminating Lake Vostok,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: lake_vostok[1].jpg (806KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
lake_vostok[1].jpg
806KB, 960x720px
How do we stop the Russian team from contaminating Lake Vostok, if they haven't dumped tons of antifreeze and kerosene into it already?
>>
you don't. let them destroy that commie shithole.
>>
The real question is how do we stop the Russian team from contaminating the surface with Lake Vostok super anthrax from troglodyte fish.
>>
Do they know for certain that there is geothermal activity on the bottom of Vostok, or is this just hypothetical?
>>
>>8770621
why would you want to stop that?
>>
>>8770648
well there's some degree of geothermal activity everywhere, and why wouldn't there be considering the bottom is close to 5 km down?
>>
>>8770368
fuck the russians. Stupid communist shit ruined their bass ackwards country and fucked up their minds, and now they are going to ruin this lake for everyone.
>>
>>8770703

>I hate science.
>>
>>8770542
>commie shithole
>Antarctica
>>
Who cares, its theirs.
>>
>>8771339
/Thread
>>
>>8770368
provide Ukrainians with nuclear weapons
>>
What's with lake vostok? Can somebody redpill me on why the faggot OP is twisting his climate allarmist panties in fear?
>>
>>8771882
Basically the lake has been under 4 kilometers of ice for millions of years and could yeild significant data about prehistoric earth and its climate as well as possibly incredibly isolated ancient micro-organisms and the russians want to drive down to the lake which would cause antifreeze and whatever other lubricants/shit used for drilling to contaminate the water.
>>
>>8771903
Sorry, drill. Not drive.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.