[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Sal Khan be as successful if he had the voice of a wimp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: salmankhan.jpg (45KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
salmankhan.jpg
45KB, 600x338px
Would Sal Khan be as successful if he had the voice of a wimp instead of the manly voice that he is born with?
>>
He was born with a man's voice? Must've been weird for his parents the first time he spoke.
>>
>>8768871
Of course not, people like attractive people, looking a little bit funny is expected of a nerd with a lot of visual aids but he needs a strong, attractive voice to hold his audience's attention.
>>
>>8768882
I chuckled. I see now that my sentence was written wrongfully.
>>
>>8768888
no, it's just written wrong, 'wrongfully' means, like, your actions were not justified
>>
>>8768891
Thank you anon.
>>
>>8768888
checking quads because I guess no one else will
>>
>>8768871

Imagine if he had Stephen Hawking's macho voice.
>>
>tfw khanacademy saved me from drugs and gangs

#basedsal
>>
>>8769380
Op here. Sal Khan changed my life as well to be honest. About a year ago i was not able to solve very basic algebra. I was a neet without any goals in life. Now i'm almost done with my first year in uni. I'm solving integrals like a hero over here.
>>
>>8769952
whats your major
>>
>>8769952
that's great, anon! keep it up
>>
>>8769952
congratulations, you're able to pass a math class even retards in liberal arts and sciences are required to take.
>>
>>8768871
lol imagine if he sounded like fart lmao
>>
>>8768871
He sounds like he has Downs
>>
>>8769380
>>8769952
I hear ya guys. Sal Khan really did change my life as well. For almost 10 years I've been struggling with my crippling affliction. I had never been strong, capable, or even willing to accept and change my habits. It wasn't until I listened to Sal for hours on end when everything was fully explained, became clear as day. I finally overcame my addition to a monochromatic lifestyle and I now use different colors.
>>
File: 1386188137317.jpg (46KB, 592x754px) Image search: [Google]
1386188137317.jpg
46KB, 592x754px
>>8769380
>>8769952
>>8770924
I'm also with you guys, I suffer from erectile dysfunction. I could never it up with my girlfriend and I was worried she was going to cuck me until I started listening to Sal Khan's baritone voice talking about the Laplace transform, making my cock rock hard and sending my girlfriend to orgasm. Now I always have a Khan recording downloaded and listen to it with bluetooth headphones whenever me and my girlfriend get intimate.

Thanks Sal
>>
File: 1442738151604.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1442738151604.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>>8769380
>>8769952
>>8770924
>>8772613
I know what you guys mean. I wouldn't be the man I am today if it weren't for Sal Khan. He fixed me right up. One day, I discovered Khan and I decided I wanted to be just like Sal. I listened to Sal's voice and mimic his tone and frequency. Suddenly my whole body started to transform. I literally became Sal. Today I'm living my life as a brand new person. This was all because of Sal Khan.

Thank you Sal!
>>
>>8768891
Thanks for joining us tonight!
>>
>>8772836
Are you also getting large amounts of money donated from unknown senders?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.