[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do brainlets talk about false reality and suicide so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Man-Laughing.jpg (53KB, 506x337px) Image search: [Google]
Man-Laughing.jpg
53KB, 506x337px
Why do brainlets talk about false reality and suicide so much? Is it because they are retarded?
>>
>>8767591
Yes.
>>
People who aren't emotionally disabled realize that the best application of intelligence is to apply it to understanding social situations and using that understanding to advance through it. Human construction of our reality and suicide are two things that invoke deep questions about the nature of social life.

Stephen Hawking or Albert Einstein might be respected but they know nothing of the spoils enjoyed by one who can persuade and command others. Learning hard science has an incredibly small return on investment and is only pursued by those too unlikeable/autistic or stupid to excel through the social strata.
>>
>>8767600
whatever makes you feel better brainlet
>>
>>8767603
t. Autist
>>
>>8767603
>>8767591
What is a brainlet?
>>
>>8767600
You can't "learn" how to persuade others. There are a dozen books or so on the topic of persuading. I have read a number of them--the tricks in the books do not work in practice. To be a good persuader, you must be good looking and tall. The rest of it is just talking. A high verbal IQ cannot be trained. So you might as well be an aspiring basketball player at 5'4". Enjoy trying to "study" a meme.
>>
>>8767591
It's a mental illness OP. A chemical imbalance, if you will
>>
File: 1483741744106.jpg (60KB, 489x540px) Image search: [Google]
1483741744106.jpg
60KB, 489x540px
>>8767591
>Get medium tier grade on an assignment not worth much because I was lazy as fuck
>Tell friend "Well shit, guess I should finally get around to killing myself."
>Normie chick gets salty beyond reason and rants about how I shouldn't joke about or take suicide lightly
>Says this to a guy with bi-polar who has attempted it multiple times and has spent multiple years suicidal
There's a reason I can constantly joke about it, cunt.
>>
>>8767856
What a special, unique snowflake you are.
>>
Can confirm. I love talking about suicide and I'm ultimate brainlet.
>>
>>8767861
>Unique
It's literally the story of basically every suicidal or ex-suicidal person I've ever met. Made no claims of being special.
>>
File: DogHead.jpg (58KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
DogHead.jpg
58KB, 640x625px
>>8767883
hey anon it's okay. Fuck that cunt, deal with it however you can/makes you feel better.
>>
File: 1489265379669.jpg (178KB, 1276x830px) Image search: [Google]
1489265379669.jpg
178KB, 1276x830px
>>8767607
t. Neurotypical
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.