[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the uper limit in math for the average normie brainlet?(sub

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (5KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 280x180px
What is the uper limit in math for the average normie brainlet?(sub 85-90 percentile)

That is to ask, what concepts cannot be overcome with studiousness and time alone?
>>
>>8766035
probably 100
>>
>>8766035
You're just inventing reasons to not study, no subject is beyond comprehension
>>
>>8766035
Nothing cannot be overcome with studiness and time alone
>>
The understanding and application of any mathematical theoriem is available at any range of intellectual level. But then it is sure that the inventivness of a right solution to a "near impossible" probleme, can't be thought off of simple study and knowlege of the mathematical thinking.
>>
>>8766095

Simply not true.
>>
>>8766095
How long would you say you'd have to study to get Teichmuller theory?
>>
>>8766095
I don't think I'll understand how time travel works if I study enough
>>
>>8766095

There are some people who you couldn't spoon feed Calculus to
>>
>>8766169
people born with their left hemisphere gone learn to talk and play instruments

drive, motivation matters more, it just does
>>
>>8766911
>falling for the left right hemisphere meme that normies use to justify being bad at math
>>
>>8766163
Maybe a couple of months of study.

(i.e. ~1500 hours.)
>>
>>8766919
that's not what i meant, but i guess you don't know the 1 thing about the brain
>>
>>8766095
Depends on whether or not you're a trans-humanist.

Humans have hard limits.
>>
>>8766964
>Maybe a couple of months of study.
If by couple you mean ten.
If by months you mean years.
Source: Mochizuki on IUT.
>>
>>8766035

Probably millienium problems, or ground breaking math research.

Anyone, who works hard enough, get get through a math undergrad, and a phd program, and publish a new result.

"Anyone" being the average intelligent person with drive.
>>
>>8766095
>Falling for the liberal anyone can learn anything meme
For some people the parts of their brain that deals with math is just not developed enough, even neuroplasticity has its limits.

Just like I will never be able to talk to a girl. No matter how hard I try.

But the average (100iq) should ve able to at least learn calculus
Perhaps not get an intuitive sense of it but at least able to go though the motions.
>>
>>8768324
>For some people the parts of their brain that deals with math is just not developed enough
people born without a left hemisphere, broca and wernike regions learn to speak
it all depends on
1. how early you start
2. how hard you try
this is given a lot of effort
being hard working has genetic components, just like smarts
not everybody can learn anything, but vast majority of ppl can learn the vast majority of things

i feel you on the girls part though, lol
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.