[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long away is full gender change at will? I'm not talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (22).jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (22).jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
How long away is full gender change at will? I'm not talking about chromosomes or reproduction, just the way you look and sound. How long until I can look, sound and feel just like a woman, with vagina and all, but still have my male brain, no menstruation, prostate etc?
>>
>>8764370
Sooner you'll have a working uterus and lactation than the brain. Less complex wiring, really.

25 years?
>read: I have no idea, and it doesnt seem to be anywhere near anytime soon.
>>
>>8764370
lmao never
>>
Is it even possible to make someone look like a woman without fucking with their hormones which in turn fucks with their brains?
>>
File: ghost manga (1).jpg (150KB, 553x792px) Image search: [Google]
ghost manga (1).jpg
150KB, 553x792px
Just wait for full body prosthetics. Then you can have any body you want, or even interchangeable "bodily appendages." Companies like Bad Dragon are the way of the future. Invest in their stock if you can.
>>
>>8764370
There are two growth curves to consider.

One growth curve is of out understanding of arteficial tissues and genetic engineering.

And the other is our understanding of mental illness.

By the time its possible to change gender, there will be a cure for the mental illness that makes you want to.
>>
>>8764431
>disk drive skipping whenever she's not stationary
yuck, this brand of cyberpunk was doomed in its infancy.
>>
File: cat.jpg (7KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
7KB, 220x220px
>>8764431
>Just wait for full body prosthetics
>Bad Dragon are the way of the future. Invest in their stock if you can.

This is a joke.
>>
>>8764436
>implying humans aren't all sick as fuck
>implying humans in the future won't change bodies on a whim just to see what it's like
>>
>>8764370
Still have a male brain ... never. This is due to the hormone therapy you will have to undergo. Female hormones to change the body leads to the brain being more female like.
>>
>>8764486
You could create a drug that doesn't pass the blood brain barrier. Maybe something that makes estrogen receptors respond to testosterone so the body produces the same hormones it normally would.
>>
>>8764370
That change looks like it could have been done in two hours with makeup and camera work.
>>
>>8764436
>not considering the third curve which is to artificially create humans, whereby all newborns no longer have reproductive organs
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.