[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck didn't evolution lubricate this tract? Shitting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Colon 1.jpg (194KB, 646x438px) Image search: [Google]
Colon 1.jpg
194KB, 646x438px
Why the fuck didn't evolution lubricate this tract?

Shitting would be 100% easier/cleaner if there was a relatively thin layer of natural lubrication leading all the way out.

This just further disproves the existence of a god.
>>
>>8760313
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rectal_discharge
>>
>>8760315
So what's the best type to get that won't cause pain or any other major issues?
>>
>>8760318
>Mucus coats the walls of the colon in health, functioning as a protective barrier and also to aid peristalsis by lubrication of stool.

Maybe you should see a doctor about it if you lack this
>>
it is lubricated retard, google mucous.

>why is my anus dry

Probably because you are a huge homosexual.
>>
>>8760321
I live in america, seeing a doctor is A nearly impossible, and B walking into the free clinic and being like "My ass seems dry as fuck, sometimes hard to pass stool, mind taking a look" doesn't seem like enough info, and isn't something I'd want to do
>>
>>8760323
you are probably dehydrated or you have an ulcer or something. Fuck off homo.
>>
>>8760324
I drink plenty of water and water substitutes

haven't stuck anything up my butt in years

I also have constant anal fissures, comes and goes as well
>>
This is why you eat fibre. It is undigestible and it stimulates the lining of the gut to secrete mucus in order to ease its passage.
>>
>>8760329
you got pain in your chest, abdominal sides? Does the pain radiate to your back? Ulcer. Correct your posture if you are sedentary, get some anti-acid shit and fuck off.
>>
>>8760334
I don't have any pain in my body otherwise that isn't work muscle soreness related

Used to need tums daily, now it's maybe once every 3 days I need them after changing my diet a bit, been having the ass issues for months now though
>>
>>8760335
anti-acids will make your constipated, stop taking them, if you need them then you need ulcer pills instead. Go see a doctor retard.
>>
>>8760338
Don't want no doctor, but I'm not constipated as I shit every day
>>
>>8760341
you are giving the definition of constipation. Get lost. I hope it's ass cancer.
>>
>>8760323
?
Access to doctors is far greater in USA than in other western countries (who have socialized medicine). It just requires insurance, something most people have. If you can't afford to pay for insurance, get state insurance. It's accepted almost everywhere, even moreso than private since the government makes timely payments.
>>
>>8760323
I learned in baby's first bio that to help w/digestion you eat food rich in fiber. Because your body can't digest it, your intestines produce mucus to help get rid of it hence why fiber helps loosen stools. It lubes your poop. >>8760313
>>8760329
ditto>>8760330
>>
>>8760365
You should drink water to aid in digestion. Pretty much all fruits and vegs you eat are fiber
>>
>>8760322
A homosexual's ass is always lubed up ready to take some dick
>>
File: 1486505984386s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1486505984386s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>8760313

>what is an enema

not figuring out how to cleanse your bowel with water like Egyptians did 2000 years ago

t. straight white male
>>
>>8760329

Medfag here

Not enough fiber in your diet. Go to a doctor and they'll tell you same thing.

Eat more green stuff.

>Enough fiber and water in diet
>shits rocket out of ass
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.