[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tomorrow I'm going to participate in an event related to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: hypatia11.png (379KB, 853x650px) Image search: [Google]
hypatia11.png
379KB, 853x650px
Tomorrow I'm going to participate in an event related to particle physics. First some lectures, then some collision analysis activities, more lectures and finally we will be given the opportunity to ask any question to random physicists at CERN. What should I ask them?
>>
Is futa gay?
>>
What's the shape of the universe
>>
>>8756511
Have you ever been able to trap any atomic particals in stasis before?

Also, are traps gay?
>>
>>8756511
Does QFT seek to explain the existence of the quantum field? Who has tried to explain it and how are explanations received? Would definitely be interested in the thread if you made it.
>>
>>8756670
This. Always interested in anything relating to QFT
>>
>>8756511

"Do any of you have autism and if so how has it helped you in your particle physics careers?"
>>
>>8756511
Who are the Bogdanoff brothers? Can you gentlemen give me an expediary vocalisation of vibrating cartraliage that can describe to me in a short passage of time their general properties, qualities, profile and history?
>>
>review speakers tonight
>look up their most recent publications relevant to the talk
>read them
>come up with questions
>ask them after the talk

They'll like that you've looked into their research and you will have more time to digest the information and come up with a more understandable question.
>>
Are thicc girls just fat?
>>
Will generating more data on the Higgs prove or disprove that liking traps is gay?
>>
>>8756511
is physics being cucked by math?
>>
>>8756511
What memes do you like the most?
>>
>>8757232
Possibly, but can it prove we live on a globe?

https://youtu.be/h5i_iDyUTCg
>>
>>8756511
Could we weaponize a photonic boom?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>8756511
Do Sphalerons play an important role at the LHC collision energy levels?
>>
>>8756511
can you unfold a proton into two dimensions?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.