[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >don't like to study >just do problem sets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5985.jpg (16KB, 347x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5985.jpg
16KB, 347x313px
>be me
>don't like to study
>just do problem sets
>read textbook
>when exam comes
>read through and review problem sets, and goes to exam
>get an 80-90% average
>be my friend
>literally takes past year papers and bum rushes all of them
>hastily marks all of them or so he says
>goes to exam with a thick sheets of done papers and problem sets
>people look at him like what the fuck
>people go up to him and say let me sit next to you in the exam as a joke
>gets 60-70% average
How the fuck does this shit happen? Take note, this is Physics.
>>
File: 1460039089019.jpg (3MB, 5472x3648px) Image search: [Google]
1460039089019.jpg
3MB, 5472x3648px
>makes a thread just to brag about his intelligence
>>
>>8755109
I seriously don't think it's my intelligence. I just want to know what conspired for this to happen. I've been his friend for quite a while now, I know he's not stupid.
>>
>>8755106
>don't like to study
>study anyways
>do well
wow, you might be on to something
>>
>>8755106
Happens the same to me sometimes

You probably think about problems and concepts while eating, shitting, showering, in bed etc
Your friend probably studies and doesnt dedicate any time to it outside "study time".

me thinks
Or maybe you are just very smart anon
>>
>>8755106
He doesn't actually study. Or if he does he's not doing so effectively. For instance studying the wrong material, or things not immediately relevent to the exam.
>>
File: laytonrepresents.png (33KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
laytonrepresents.png
33KB, 240x240px
>>8755106
simple. definition wise, you're conversation tells nothing.

he says study, you say study, you both agree study is shit

thing is anon, you actually study, and learn the material. its a real thing to you.

to him its a memorisation, pass exam type of shit

hes a beginners music student hitting the notes to pass class, and you're a saxophone man playin jazz and impressin the teacher anyway
>>
>>8755106
reminds me of my 2nd semester of uni
>be me and friend
>forgot there's a test in 2 hours
>rush to the library to study and read lecture notes
>my friend failed
>I got 90%
this was classical physics stuff so it was kinda easy.
>>
OP, this is uni right?

I'm a year away from uni so this would be great to me?
>>
ugh dead sci post, i bet stupid /pol/ shit is on the first page
>>
Some people just aren't good at taking tests
>>
File: categonemayd.jpg (5KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
categonemayd.jpg
5KB, 245x250px
>>8755599
>everyone is special bullshit
>/sci/

MOOOOODDDDSS
>>
It's because the world is unfair and you were born more intelligent.
>>
File: anOption.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
anOption.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>>8755106
>be me
>post asinine humble brag blog shit on sci
>>
What happens to me a lot when I over study is in the rush of an exam I only skim the question immediately match the pattern to a problem I've practiced. Crunch the whole calculation no problem only to realize I didn't read the problem correctly.

Also when the problem is one I studied I'm tempted to throw in superfluous information which eats into my total time.

Maybe it's this.
>>
>>8755769
Exams are a skill to be learned. I got Cs and Ds in my first two years, then I finally cracked the code and started getting mostly As. Fucked up a lot of exams before I got the hang of it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.