[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good documentaries to watch explaining global warming?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: polar-bear-640x480.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
polar-bear-640x480.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
What are some good documentaries to watch explaining global warming? and its effects on us
>>
>>8754860
Why waste your time, the effects are trivial to figure out. If you can't just go be an engineer.
>>
>>8754875
To be smart and not make dumb statements I have plenty of time in my hands and plan to be an engineer
>>
File: Merchants-of-doubt-film-poster.jpg (33KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
Merchants-of-doubt-film-poster.jpg
33KB, 320x480px
>>8754860
Watch Merchants of Doubt.
>>
>>8754860
https://youtu.be/Mc_4Z1oiXhY?t=2m25s
>>
>>8754860
>>8755054
>https://youtu.be/Mc_4Z1oiXhY?t=2m25s
Came here to post this, it's a shame this guy doesn't get more coverage.
>>
>>8754860

'global warming' is a hoax. don't waste your time.
>>
>>8754860
Climate Hustle
http://www.climatehustle.org/videos/
>>
File: hypocrisy.png (383KB, 599x378px) Image search: [Google]
hypocrisy.png
383KB, 599x378px
>>8755035
The etymology of "propaganda" is far more insightful than that inaccurate definition. I would engage critical thinking before while digesting that, it could be...propaganda!

propaganda (n.)
1718, "committee of cardinals in charge of Catholic missionary work," short for Congregatio de Propaganda Fide "congregation for propagating the faith," a committee of cardinals established 1622 by Gregory XV to supervise foreign missions. The word is properly the ablative fem. gerundive of Latin propagare (see propagation). Hence, "any movement to propagate some practice or ideology" (1790). Modern political sense dates from World War I, not originally pejorative. Meaning "material or information propagated to advance a cause, etc." is from 1929.
>>
File: CC_denial-machine.jpg (118KB, 640x880px) Image search: [Google]
CC_denial-machine.jpg
118KB, 640x880px
>>8756002
>>
>>8757396
I don't think you understand what a definition is.
>>
>>8754860
I'm having doubts about the real nature of anthropgenic climate change. It's clearly happening, and the means by which nature would lack the machinery to remain stable with increased Co2, and what that would entail, is obvious. But I wonder if it isn't being deliberately sped up. By something sprayed in the upper atmosphere. UN Agenda 21 comes to mind, along with myriad branches of reasons and types of global depopulation programs, which are difficult to effectively prune. There's also indication certain forces are moving to kill off the bulk of the human species anyway, perhaps to prevent a potentially permanently ravaged climate.

I just don't know.
>>
>>8757422
>UN Agenda 21
>global depopulation program
/pol/ please go.
/x/ please go.
>>
>>8757426
You're intellectually dishonest and unwilling to face a large body of quite real possibilities. I think you need to go.
>>
"Chasing Ice" is best.
https://chasingice.com/
>>
Is the documentary "Global warming swindle" viable?
>>
File: vountervintengence.png (735KB, 1498x2428px) Image search: [Google]
vountervintengence.png
735KB, 1498x2428px
>>8757446
All the same poster, been the same sock-puppeting charade every day.

top of pic is from /v/, rest is relevant
>>
>>8754860
the polar bear is actually named the sea bear.

pop quiz.

why?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.