[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do /sci/ think of environmental science ? I wasnt virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

What do /sci/ think of environmental science ?

I wasnt virgin enough for STEM and also love nature
>>
its just yet another field (along with gender studies, african-american studies, etc.) explicitly designed to indoctrinate more and more left wing ideologues by requiring them to only learn from partisan sources and fake science publications
>>
>>8752173
???

what did you smoke m9

Idk what you think ES is but I have to study chemistry, physics, maths, statistics, botanics, zoology, climatology, microbiology... etc.

Here is the full list of courses I have to take (if you understand spanish), there is not room for leftist bullshit

http://www.agro.uba.ar/sites/default/files/carreras/plan_lca_2008_actualizado_18022016.pdf
>>
desu bump
>>
desu desu
>>
>>8752183
i don't speak mexican
>>
>>8752173
>>8753499
Can you please stop making low-effort shitposts? You're bringing down the quality of the board, and you're not funny.
>>
>>8752183
Sorry for spic posting.

BEGIN SPICPOSTING
Amigo, es una carrera meme.
Vas a hacer guita si te vas al área de consultoría para ver que las fábricas no hagan mugre, y eso.
Mucho laburo en el "campo" como le dicen los gringos.

Pero si te gusta, vos entrale.
en el foro 3dgames hay un user llamado "cassius" no sé si sigue activo, creo que si, es Lic en esa carrera.
Deberías droppearle un PM con tus dudas

Abrazo.
END SPICPOSTING

>>8753499
retard.
>>8752173
you've no idea.
>>
>>8754061
bump in hopes that OP reads my post.
>>
>>8752170

> Would you like fries with that?

>> Like you need that diplom in life.
>>
>>8752170
It's a wonderful course to launch you on a life as a member of the natural aristocracy (NEETs).
>>
>>8752173
Dont listen to this retard.
My intro to environmental science class was full of liberal environmentalist types. 4 years later at graduation not a single one to be found.
It's a decent field, good job opportunities and all that. Very intensive on chemistry, biology, hydrology, and a lot of soil science. If you are in it to "save the planet" you won't make it. Environmental science is about responsible use of resources and the environment, not necessarily saving it.
t. Environmental scientist managing offshore oil rigs
>>
>>8752170
I'm pretty cool with them. Some programs aren't that intensive but self-supplementation or a good school fixes that. It's a very complicated subject when you get down to actually trying to quantify energy and biomass flow. More so with remediation of pollutants and resource allocation. I go to a school that used to be in a logger area, our environmental engineering program is one of the best in the US. If you want to do practical stuff do engineering, if you want to just look at statistics all day do environmental science.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.