[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys use to work out problems? Do you have a whiteboard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tools.jpg (51KB, 500x257px) Image search: [Google]
tools.jpg
51KB, 500x257px
What do you guys use to work out problems? Do you have a whiteboard or blackboard in your study? How do you incorporate computers?
>>
Blackboard in groups, pen and paper alone works best for me
>>
>>8751445
When I was a freshman I bought a small white board and while that was fun, eventually it became inedequate. There was just not enough space and I had to be writing all tiny with a fucking marker just to make space for entire proofs.

So I dropped it. I still have it, but it is not even hanged anymore. But it was a nice experience. What I will do when I buy a house of my own is buy huge ass white boards and put them on every wall. My house will be a theorem.
>>
Pencil and paper
>>
>>8751445
My current uni has lenovos like that where you can write on the screen and it's great. Took all my notes using it, did all my math/physics work on it. And now I'm leaving and will have to go somewhere that'll probably shove me with a macbook or something where you can't do that.

Have a whiteboard too, but I can't take it with me everywhere.
>>
>>8751445
I've got a fair sized whiteboard in my dining room that I use around the house. At uni, I take notes and do most of my work on my Surface. I use pen and paper, as well.
>>
>>8751699
Do you like the Surface? And what programs do you like to use?

I take notes on an old wacom/convertible HP (TC4200) I got thrifting, and was surprised by how much I like digital notes.
>>
>>8751470
This. If it's super long I'll transfer it to LaTeX once it's mostly worked out.
>>
I have a whiteboard that I just lay in my bed with me with my laptop and study like a true NEET.

before I got that i used a clipboard
>>
>>8751715
I've got a surface 3, and it's pretty decent. I generally use one note. I've only had it for a quarter, so I haven't done much experimenting with it.

One note is nice because it collates and stores all your notes in the cloud, I've got separate folders for all my calc, physics, and whatever else notes.

I'd definitely get another one.
>>
>>8751485
>My house will be a theorem.
That's very autistic but I absolutely love it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.